GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Mar 29, 2022

my kids love ❤ it. it is easy to chew and the sugar contains is balance. After I have tried different types of gummies now I finally found the right one.

a5621b3c-4728-496b-85f3-f636051653b4
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Yummy and tasty! I've just ordered my second one. I'm taking this regularly and haven't experienced any side effects of taking vitamin d3.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Really love the taste of these vitamins. My son thinks they’re lollies and keeps asking if he can take more of them! I’ve recommended this to family and they love the product too.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Vitamin D3 causes a head tremor in me. I hoped this one wouldn't (as it is in gummies form, not capsules or liquid), but they do. And I tried only half a gummy (which contains 800 mcg)! The taste is good, too sweet only.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I love the selection of plant-based vitamin D, I bought it fork kids, but I'm starting to prefer them to adult versions, too.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Delicious way to get a good dose of Vitamin D. However, I think that these gummies are quite expensive compared to other similar products out there.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Taste great, like berries, but it's not gummies. It's more like pastila (traditional Russian fruit confectionery), because of that can a bit stick to the teeth

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

This is my first time buying this product. Packaging is brand new with long expire date. Arrived SG within a week from ordering.

b64b179f-1c13-479b-909a-c42c7626a764
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Kids loved the flavour of these. Good quality. Reasonable amount of d3 for children. Vegan.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Excellent, it was useful. Very good. Good size for money. good for immunity