GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Son loves these

These snacks are a hit with my toddler. They are on the bland side for an adults’ taste but great for babies and toddlers as there are healthy ingredients. The size is perfect to throw in the diaper bag and they come in a package of 7. They are soft and easy to dissolve and a great finger food.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is my daughter's favorite and i was having a hard time finding it anywhere. This is also my 1st purchase and arrived super fast!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Good quality easy go to with healthy ingredients my son likes the taste we use them as snack between meals the size of thrvbag is good it would be better if package was resealable.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This is the best snack i have ever bought it, last time I tried one flavor and my daughter fished the entire box. So this time I bought all the flavors they have. For sure this is my daughter favorite snack 👌🏻♥️

These are great snacks for baby! Easy to grab for little hands and fingers! Taste is great as well. These are a favorite of baby's! Quality is great! Size is great! Individual bags make it easier for traveling!

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I like the ingredients Good quality The taste is good Size is ok Packaging is ok My toddler's age is one and a half Flavor is good

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

my daughter loves this product. the flavour and taste is impeccable.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Good taste and price and packaging i will buy it again

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Taste and ingredients are good. Perfect size. Lovely packaging. Easy to use

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

baby likes it so much but sad that iherbs discontinues to sell it