GH

Posted on Aug 22, 2022
Very good product!

Lily of the Desert´s Aloe Vera Gel has a good quality. I have used this Aloe Vera Gel for my skinn problem, seborrheic dermatitis. Aloe Vera´s thick leaves contain an inner pulpy mucilaginous gel. Some compounds in Aloe Vera have been found to have anti-inflammatory and anti-itch properties that may be beneficial in seborrheic dermatitis.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bought this Aloe Vera Gel for cleansing my face/moisturizing my hair. It's a perfect natural cleanser and so suitable for sensitive skin. I highly recommend using it at night. Also, it's great for application on sunburns/allergies/spots. Everyone should get a bottle!!!!

9a0b5b67-c33b-4f4b-a77a-39daae85f20b
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

This is very difficult to source in the UK and is one of the key ingredients I use to make a ‘Cancer kicking’ antioxidant smoothie for my mum. I ordered and got a dispatch notification email in the same day, and then received my order 5 days later. Very impressed. Thank-you 😊

Posted on May 13, 2022

One of my favourite products for recovery after birth. I use this for padsicles and litteraly just put on a pad for relief. I also, use this for minor burns and sun burns.

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

Great product I drink it everyday 30 min before lunch to ease digestion problems Might take some time to get used to the taste (add it to a glass with hot water and some honey if needed)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great brand, I wish it was more regularly available. Gives me immediate energy from nutrition. I love it on a hot day with frozen berries, green powder and lemon. Super refreshing energizing drink!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have had other Aloe Vera drinks but this one is absolutely the very best. Very soothing since it is a gel. Will be my go to product from now on.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I like that product and the taste is ok, it does not have much taste actually. I am not sure if it works yet, I don't see much of a difference but maybe I just need more time. Overall I think it's a good product.

Posted on Feb 15, 2021

I have been trying to find a pure aloe vera for my skin, but the skin care products in the stores are full of chemicals. This is a pure product that I keep in the fridge. I put a small amount in a container to keep in the bathroom. It's great to put on my skin before my moisturizer. The aloe vera adds moisture and the moisturizer cream seals it in. Noticeable difference!

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

1st product my husband says completely eliminates his acid reflux problems.