GH
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

This oil is one of the oils that helped me get rid of rosacea about five years ago and without a doubt the most effective and beneficial of all the oils I used back then. The rosacea is gone but my skin remains sensitive with occasional redness on my forehead (probably hair conditioner) and I'm soon to be 50 so I bought it now to improve the overall health and appearance of my skin since it’s extremely rich in vitamin C and E., omega fatty acids, minerals and antioxidants. I use it at night instead of moisturizer and its orange color stays on the face but disappears completely by morning. Although my skin care routine includes much pampering and more pleasant products to use, sea buckthorn oil (along with rosehip) does the job better than 3-4 products together.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

High-quality oil in such a big size for such a good price! This oil is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED to mix with any moisturizer to gain more benefits for the skin. Good for even oily and even sensitive skin. No essential oil so you don't worry about irritation. Like its natural sea buckthorn oil scent.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Will be a lifetime user of Buckthorn Oil. We apply it on our faces and have seen a marked difference. Apply at night after shower to get the orange glow, it will wear off. It feels like the benefits are worth the orange tan look for alittle bit. Research it! Try it!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Ahh a super holy grail! Used this with a drop of rosehip oil and my skin has never looked better! For the price you’re getting a decent size that lasts for months! Scent is bearable, not rancid at all. Items came in good condition too :) leaves my skin nice and moisturized without the greasy feel.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I find this product great for calming my sensitive skin, reducing acne over time and creating a barrier to moisturize and protect skin (especially in winter). Plus, sea buckthorn has amazing antioxidant properties. I find it a little thinner in consistency than some other oils, which I prefer, and the price is great for the size. This was a great price and I've looked in a lot of places. (Just be careful if you have white pillows and put this on before bed. You may want to put a towel down or apply earlier in the evening.)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I usually mix this with my facial oil and use it on my face. It helps moisturize my skin, make my skin radiant, and also reduce my wrinkles. The scent is very neutral.

Maryam1
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I use it for private parts and it works effectively to keep the area soft and smooth Like pls if you liked my comment Thank you 🙏

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Of you have stomach pain you must have this product. Very good taste . No scent. Good size and quality. Also can be used on skin. Recommend this product and definitely buy it again