Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Zinc Lozenges, Citrus-Orange, 60 Vegetarian Lozenges - iHerb
GH
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

I like zinc supplements and take them at least once a week and every other day during the winter months to give my immunity an additional boost when it's flu season. The package is great and the lozenge size is just right. And I loooove the the tart and citrus taste so much!

Posted on May 28, 2022

These lozenges taste pretty good and minimize the metallic taste you often get with zinc supplements. Easier to swallow than other uncoated zinc tablets. I've tried numerous zinc tablets and they all tend to "get stuck" in the throat before going down, leaving a nasty aftertaste. These have a mild orange flavor and are more palatable than others I have tried.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I love these Zinc lozenges. I don’t love taking a lot of pills so these tasty citrus lozenges are an excellent way to intake zinc (besides obtaining it directly from food!). Life Extension company products are great quality and these zinc lozenges are great for helping to strengthen your natural immune system. It has a great taste ingredients I trust.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I was surprised, they are so small! But I like it, the small size of the lozenges makes them easy to eat. The flavor is also surprisingly quite tasty. I like the citrus taste and it's almost like candy. Makes a nice change from huge tablets. I take this when I have acne to help them go down faster. Zinc is also great for keeping up the immune system, so I give some to my family as well. Nice packaging as always from this brand. Despite being more expensive, I think their products are good quality, so I am willing to buy them over cheaper brands.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Bought these Zinc Lozenges for my Covid/Cold/Flu kit. Zinc has been shown to help boost the immune system, providing protection from diseases and viral infections. The rhinovirus, which causes most colds, exists mainly in the upper throat and nasal passages, and using zinc lozenges may help keep it from attaching to the mucus membranes, and also keep the virus from spreading and multiplying. Taking zinc lozenges as soon as you begin to experience cold symptoms can make the duration of your cold about a day shorter and your symptoms less severe. Although I would prefer a lozenge without sugar and artificial sweeteners as ingredients, I understand they help to cover up the bad taste.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

These lozenges taste pretty good and minimize the metallic taste you often get with zinc supplements. Studies show that you cannot "boost" your immune system with zinc, but if you're low on zinc it may hinder your immune systems ability to do its job effectively. One lozenge a day is all it takes to ensure your body has one of the (many) tools it needs to keep you healthy. My doctor recommends letting them dissolve under your tongue versus chewing them up as they absorb faster and more efficiently than swallowing them. PS-If you're feeling sick, reduce, if not eliminate, sugar from your diet (actually, do that anyway) as most illenss causing organisms and even cancer cells love sugar. Check out Dr. Boz, Dr. Berg, or Dr. Ken Berry on Youtube for more details on the benefits of cutting sugar.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

These are typical high quality supps from Life Extension. This is the only formula that keeps the cold and flu at bay. The devils in the details. Other Zinc is not as effective (if at all) as the Acetate. Do the research and you will find this is the stuff that works.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I bought this good tasting zinc lozenges as a gift to my college friend as an immune system booster to fight the highly contagious Covid-19 virus. You let it slowly melt in your mouth, the entrance of your body, to guard your body against the virus enemies. Regretfully, I found out later that there is one BUT, the form is zinc oxide, not the best quality form of zinc, zinc oxide is a form that is hard to be absorbed in the body.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I like that they can be chewed or you can just dissolve them in your mouth. It’s used to help support the body’s defense system. I figured that with having to worry about Covid-19 this might help. I’ve been using it for about a month now. It can’t hurt, can it?