Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Once-Daily Health Booster, 60 Softgels - iHerb
GH
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Started taking this some years ago for the combined eye, artery and bone health ingredients. I'm 80+ and so far so good on all counts. I knew several people who developed macular degeneration and my own dexa scan indicated osteoporosis. No sign of macular, this years dexa was down very little compared to 2 years ago, and so far my heart is good. Large, but easy to swallow.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

It's an all in one antioxidant pill with levels of different forms of vitamin K you will not find elsewhere! It even has tocotrienols in it which is a faster acting a more potent type of vitamin E!

Neo
Posted on Jun 29, 2021

Life Extension,Once-Daily Health Booster has all the vitamin Ks, it also comes with cadiovascular protective ingredients and eye protection ingredient. It is expensive but convenient.

Posted on May 30, 2022

We used this throughout the first year of the pandemic and did not get sick once - granted, we were also having much less social contact with other people. It has high dosage of vit K so you need to check with your doctor if you can take this.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Vitamin K is necessary for your Ca-blood-level if you take higher vitamin D3 doses. For older people macugurad (lutein etc.) is certainly a good idea.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I've read many positive comments about this supplement! So far I made a decision to try it out and see how it works as an alternative to other supplements I take at the moment!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

I haven't taken it but it contains full spectrum of K, Macuguard and other beneficial supplements which I normally take separately, at half of the cost.

Posted on Jun 26, 2021

It gives me vitamin K, as well as the Macu-Guard formula included. My mother has macular degeneration, so I am thankful Life Extension has included it here. I also like the support for bone regeneration from osteoporosis. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It’s difficult to tell what effect it has but I think it is good to get som extra k-vitamins and this is a good source.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Love the ingredients in this one. Awesome addition to daily Vitamin D supplementation, where Vitamin K2 is very helpful.