Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Magnesium Caps, 500 mg, 100 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
GH
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

very good quality come with nice package it has a lot of benefits for joint and muscle . Magnesium plays many crucial roles in the body, such as supporting muscle and nerve function and energy production. Low magnesium levels usually don't cause symptoms. However, chronically low levels can increase the risk of high blood pressure, heart disease, type 2 diabetes and osteoporosis.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Magnesium citrate is well absorbed by our body. It has excellent bioavailability. The citrate form relaxes the stool, consider this point. I drink 500 mg 2 hours before bedtime. The drug is proven. The dream got better, I became calmer. Profitable packaging of as many as 100 capsules. One a day is enough.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

As a sports person I constantly use magnesium and prefer my choice to be a complex product - so it can have several advantages Life Extension magnesuim caps delivers 4 forms of magnesium and is essential for whole-body health It promises to help heart health & vascular function, supports healthy bone density & nervous system function, cardiovascular health & blood pressure and that's what it does in a long-term usage I am really satisfied with the product and wil continue ordering it

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

I ordered it for my mom because she has cramps in her muscles and suffers from fibromyalgia, and she said it really helped her ease the pain. it didn't make it disappear, but did help with all the painful muscle cramps, amazing product, came just as described, and saved me a lot of money!

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I’ve been using this particular brand for a few years now simply because it has a high absorption rate and works fairly quickly comparing to other magnesium brands. Plus the composition of the different types of magnesium makes it very efficient at targeting many ailments all at once and only one capsule is needed every few days because it’s very potent. It’s also easy to swallow and the price is very fair.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This vitamin is a great supplement. It's hard to be consistent with vitamins and supplements, but this one helps me remember to take it daily without noticing any negative side effects. I've noticed improvements in my health, mood, and energy levels, which has helped me be a more productive member of the team and family.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for years and it's been the best decision. It's helped me improve my health, mood, and well-being in a very short time. I get a burst of energy in the morning when I wake up and it lasts all day. My immune system has also improved greatly since I started taking this vitamin!

Posted on May 21, 2022

I am very satisfied with the service. The company contacted me almost immediately and got the product to me in time for my trip. They also reached out to see if I was happy with it, which I was. It has been a great experience and I would recommend "this vitamin" to anyone.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I take this vitamin every day and it has made a drastic difference. I feel more alert, alive, and energetic. It's perfect for me because I have a difficult time staying healthy. I often get sick and have to spend time recovering in bed or can't do my normal activity- but since taking this vitamin, I haven't even been sick!

1982

After a month of taking this vitamin, the results are astounding. I have more energy and feel so much better about myself. The best part is that it's not even expensive for the type of quality and benefits you receive. I would high recommend this vitamin to anyone looking to improve their health and well-being!