Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, Life Extension Mix Tablets with Extra Niacin, 240 Tablets - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jan 31, 2022
2036

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

If I had only one option to use nutritional supplements, I would choose this product. It may be one of the best in the world in terms of content and dosage.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

first timer with this multivitamin. it gets an A+++. within a few days, i could feel the difference. already reordered. trying the gel version. same formulation comes in powder. no reason not to add to your health regimen...

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

Tis tablets was recommended by my Specialist Doctor. I have been taking this tablets almost a year now. I really feel very energetic since taking this tablets. In fact have ordered the second bottle already.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This multivitamin is great regarding the quality ingredients and quantity vs price. Unfortunately with this extra Niacin formulation, I didn't notice any rush or more energy throughout my body than the non-extra Niacin formula. But maybe it`s just me ...

Sophia
Posted on May 6, 2021

This review does not provide any medical advice. It solely summarises my views and experience with this product. I regularly buy several supplements from the "Live Extension" brand because I believe it offers high quality products, innovative and good value for money. I am happy with the 'Mix Tablets with extra niacin" as it contains an abundance of elements in quantities significant enough to be effective. I was taking lots and lots of tables every mornings and evenings, but now I take 8 tablets of this product daily and voila' I don't need much else! It is a little pricey at first, but - as I was buying most of the vitamins and supplements separately - in the end I realised that buying one bottle of this product every month (240 tables = 1 month supply) it is more convenient for me. I hope iHerb will continue stocking it (there are only 5 left in stock as I am writing this review!😅) as I am planning to repurchase it regularly. If my review is helpful to you, please give me a thumbs up 👍 - thank you!

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

Somehow the hubby got constipated on this. We tested low on B3 but for some reason are unable to take niacin so decided to try this mix.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

It has the niacin I need, and works for me.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Although these tablets don’t taste very nice, I do feel better being on them.

RGA640
Posted on Aug 6, 2021

Good supplement. First time to try this variant with extra niacin