Page 1 - Reviews - Life Extension, DHEA, 50 mg, 60 Capsules - iHerb
GH

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

My Orthomolecular Doctor prescribes these for me, he regards them as essential for my health and wellbeing. In all honesty I cannot separate out these benefits from any other supplements or even food that I take, however I have known this doctor for a long time, he takes many blood samples to test, and I have come to trust him. I have also used Life Extension for a long time. I believe they are a non profit company, certainly they provide a lot of useful advice and back up, and generally I trust them although they may push the product a bit.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I brought it for muscle loss and low testosterone levels.. it does help with the pain and with sleep ad well. To my surprise it helped with my migraine too! However i did not read enough about it - i took it for a couple of weeks and started noticing hair fall due to itching scalp.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have very low testosterone and this has helped me have more energy overall. I've also bought this for my father and male best friend and they have noticed good differences.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Very good product, fast shipping and excellent price, I will keep buying for sure.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

this is good for mt dad in his 70's

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I didn't observe any effects of this supplement on me, but keep taking it as doctor recoomends

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

These are great for my metabolism, been taking them for a month and really worth it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Still waiting for the results, but the adaptation are very good!

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

Just what you need whe nyou want to get your daily dose of DHA