GH
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 18, 2022
Science is the key!

Great multivitamins. well studied, researched and well balanced leads to high potency! Great energy from morning til night! Our family's multivitamins! Great quality and composition, natural ingredients, for all age above 18, packaging is superb, maximum effect and our health have great improvement. Down side is the fish smell and after taste but little chip for a massive benefits.

3f4fc0d4-f5ad-4cb0-a6e5-4d586ae7cfc1
Posted on Dec 1, 2022

Tried for the first time and really liked that quality and ingredient list is very good! Size of this is also good. Magnesium is very good for a person’s well being! Package is easy to open and close. Benefit are numerous! Joint muscle! Helps me sleep better and all minerals are fine

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Great product. With this you will age slower. The package is very convenient. It benefits your health, and very good for your knees. It has no taste.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I’ve been this quality supplement for a week now and it is too soon to see improvement, but I trust the ingredients will benefit me soon. It does not alter the taste of my smoothies.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

At last collagen product that’s so easy to mix with my coffee , no taste and makes coffee creamier. Fully recommend

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Protein for your muscles and protection for your bones articulations

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

I’m always satisfied with this product. Type l, ll, and lll collagen peptides which is difficult to find in many other products.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Type I , II and III collagen are there. Good quality. Package is good. May be helpful for knee related issues.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

My skin changed after a few weeks from using, also my joints not too hard like before , I will buy again