GH
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 22, 2022

Really liked this product but it is out of stock. I really want more of this. I like the grass fed beef. I am a vegetarian over 30 years but need to take this for joint issues and it seems to be working well. Shipping and ordering were very simple and it arrived quick and on time.

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I'm really happy with this product. Only started using this product recently and i noticed that it has reduced my gut issues/dysbiosis quite quickly. I also bought it to support my hip fracture but it may require some time to see the potential benefits. As most reviews did mention about the foaminess and the difficulty to dilute it, I usually have mine on its own like a soup with hot water so its easier to mix/dilute. It has a bland taste so you could add some seasoning if you wish.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Love this unexpectedly flavorful, awesome bone broth powder. Had taken a chance on it and so glad I did. I love sprinkling the powder over mashed potatoes and letting it melt into the butter -- add a little sea salt and black pepper and you have a real treat!

Posted on May 10, 2022

I like that it has one ingredient no added sugars whatsoever, didnt notice any aftertaste i mix it with a blender for both pancakes and smoothies so i dont know how it shaks or mixes by hand.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Very pleased with this product, the improvement in my nails, hair & gut health with less signs of autoimmune disorder in the health of my skin. Highly recommend

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

So Happy I found this product. First, I love that this is made from grass-fed beef (most other products are made from poultry which is less nutritious.) Not much taste, so mixes great in smoothies and my morning coffee. Will be trying this brand's multi collagen next

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

The Bone Broth Powder is easy to use in smoothies, it has hardly any taste, so can be sprinkled on vegies or into soups. In the long term it should be very beneficial for general good health.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I usually mix one scoop (provided in the container) of the bone broth powder with 250ml water to make a soup base which definitely tastes good , though a little salt added to the soup will be better; depends on one's favour.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This bone broth powder is amazing, it mixes well with my smoothie, such a great value for 21 servings. Fantastic combination of collagen and protein.