GH

Posted on May 23, 2022
Good

I love this foundation so much, it’s a good switch to the typical foundation I used to buy, good quality and price and size, the packaging is not bad it’s simple. The scent is not that bad I really don’t like scented products but this one is fine.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is light weight, great for people who want that natural look, doesn’t have any fragrance which is very good for a foundation. It comes in a 30fl, texture is runny a bit

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Size is good, then but long , package good quality but color is darker than me maybe if you’re bronze color it will be good , and it is no coverage just a color it is liquid lite hydrating

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Very good tinted foundation. looks smooth and flawless with a little bit of the tint.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Love it for natural daily look

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Can’t wait to try it this summer

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Smell is suitable for use under quality trial Medium size The package is small Very light formula Very medium coverage The color is light in texture Soft concerns It does not fit my skin and does not last longer The benefit is medium and suitable for age above 15

83b865c5-9888-44f1-8106-d0cdbe2f406d
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The color is new, it suits me, and the texture of the tint is beautiful and suitable for any time. I fix it with a light powder layer and its coverage is sweet and there is no improvement in it on your face. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

This is a Regina, but my problem is that I asked for a darker color