GH
Based on 1,148 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,148 Ratings
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

The oderless Garlic extract with fish oil, make me happy with intaking. I will continue to take it to reduce bad cholesterol level. It benefit my heart.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

Great for cholesterol and the aged garlic extract is a plus ingredient. Good for the heart. Taste wise, not bad. Got this for my mom.

Posted on Oct 6, 2022
4,069

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
1,540

Perfect package. Delivery fast, good quality. Nice price. I recommend.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Odorless Fish Oil Supplement Aged Garlic Extract GMP Certified Kyolic® Omega-3 is a molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate, quality tested for purity and potency, providing one of the purest and richest levels of sustainable Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. This highly purified and concentrated fish oil is sourced from cold, pristine waters, then combined with odorless Aged Garlic Extract, to work Synergistically with your body. This select combination in Kyolic Omega-3 not only supports cholesterol and triglycerides already within normal ranges, but supports circulation, and the body's natural anti-inflammatory response.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Due to the high quality ingredients, I think this is a great product. The size is good for the price and the package arrived very quickly. Recommended!

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

I love this product as it good for the heart. It’s also odorless & tasteless. Product quality is very good, excellent composition & convenient packaging.

f487064b-45f6-4995-8520-9aa2f0d985cd
804e309b-6f8c-451e-a141-5657cb84de0d
Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Hoping this kind of supplement help the cholesterol of my hubby taste is good

df8c4252-28dd-4fec-85c4-d5e5fbfc63e8
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

too early to do a review on this Product . I just start taking it. it's only about a week or so. But I believe it's a very Good Quality Product till blood work Is done will give a update.