Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Shampoo, Honey & Macadamia, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
GH
Jrukab
Posted on Sep 21, 2021

This is a Korean brand shampoo. I found this product from a youtuber named Director Pi who looks at the ingredients very carefully and analyzes products. This shampoo had no harmful ingredients and was chosen as one of the best shampoos. It is pricey considering the size. However, I love this shampoo - makes my hair look healthy and smells like baby powder. I have tried multiple shampoos since my skin/hair is sensitive. I am on my second bottle and I don't think I can go back to any other shampoos. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

This is one of my most favourite buys off of Iherb. First off the consistency is just right not too thick or watery. The smell is major factor why this shampoo is so often sold out. It is the most pleasant scent of musk, without being too strong. You will not need to separately apply products to make your hair smell nice. Bought the bigger size already.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I bought the small size to try it out since I heard so many good reviews. The small one is great for travels, but I will definitely buy a full size product. It made my hair feel so soft and nurished without making it oily. And the smell is amazing.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I was skeptical ordering these since it's not a brand I usually use or even see in stores but I thought I'd give it a try because of the other reviews. It does a nice job of cleaning and conditioning every bit as well as other more expensie brands and it does smell absolutely wonderful. Since the pandemic, I often don't blow dry or style my hair as usual and will usually leave it to dry on it's own - which normally means curly and frizzy. I don't get that from the Kundal line of shampoos and conditioners. Now I don't get the "oh, you're still dealing with the COVID hair problem..", I get the "I like what you've been doing with your hair lately..." A big improvement.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

LOVE this shampoo and conditioner! Stumbled on it when I ordered one of the small sample boxes. My teenage daughter instantly fell in LOVE, she said we have to order it again. We use it everyday and it is amazing. If you like musk scents, this one is perfect! Just enough, not overpowering at all. And my hair looks great! I have naturally wavy hair, this works well. 5+ stars for sure. I know the price point is a little high compared to some, but the bottles are BIG!

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

The main ingredients in all Kundal's shampoo and treatment are honey and macadamia extracts. The shampoo is a transparent liquid that is not too concentrated, one pump is enough to wash my long thin hair. It is a nice and pleasant scent that is not too strong. But what amazed me is that it did leave my hair very smooth when I rinsed it with water (before applying the treatment)!!! I follow up with its treatment every time after I shampoo my hair as it is my habit to apply conditioner/ hair mask when I shampoo my hair. The texture of the treatment is more alike to conditioner, not the super thick hair mask type. Then I towel dry my hair before applying one full pump of Kundal Ultra Serum onto the end of my hair, and another pump onto my hair's end after I blow dry my hair. The main ingredient in Kundal ultra serum should be macadamia seed extract as there is no mention of honey on the product name. When I first sniff this oil, it does not remind me of any musk scent, but smell more towards Macadamia seed oil or a blend of natural oils (since I also saw jojoba seed oil, sunflower seed oil, Olive fruit oil, Avocado oil, Sweet almond oil and other natural oils in the ingredient list). But with so many different types of oil blends in this product, it does not leave my hair feeling greasy. The use of these 3 Kundal products really makes my hair feel smooth and soft, and it does not make my hair look flat the next day. It even makes my scalp feel less greasy I find. I am impressed with the results, no wonder Kundal products are selling so well in Korea. It has a sweet and heavy, floral scent that lasted for a good two whole days. There seems to be a common consensus that the Kundal Shampoo scents last, so if nice-smelling hair is a priority, then this shampoo is a winner!! Thumbs up please if my review was helpful to you! :)

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I’ve always wanted to buy this! The smell isn’t really strong white musk, it’s more herbal smell. I like how it makes my hair smooth, but it wasn’t so good for me since it broke me out on my forehead. Got it a little bit oily. Maybe clogged my pores and doesn’t really suit my skin.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

I am in love with shampoos from Kundal, this one has my favourite fragrance. Excellently cleanse scalp, gives a lot of foam therefore very economical in use. Hair after is very soft. 100% recommended.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I bought the 100ml bottle to try out. Been reading so much of good stuff about this brand and finally i get to try it, i loved the scent and it does makes my hair feel healthier and shinier. Definitely a highly recommended product.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021

I love the smell of white musk so much. I pair up with white musk treatment too. My hair is so soft after washing and my kid loves to touch and smell mommy's hair. Please vote if you like my comment. Thanks 😊