Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Macadamia, Ultra Serum, White Musk, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

the scent is amazing, the quality of the serum is similar to high end hair serums with a fraction of the price plus the quantity will last for more . I am so amazed by the smell of this serum that i use it before and after my blow dry and it keeps my hair shiny and soft. if you found my comment useful please hit the like button.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Not the biggest fan of the musk scent, but the product itself is amazing. My hair felt so much smoother after the first time using it. After a week or 2, I've noticed a significant difference in the texture of my hair - it truly feels healthier!!! thank you, great product.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I wasn't expecting the arrival for a while because of the current COVID situation. It was very fast. I received it in four days. Direct import usually takes seven days or longer. I've been using this product for five years now. Five stars for the product and five stars for the delivery. Thanks seller.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I really like the Macademia product, they are really good for my hair but separately. if i use the shampoo and the mask together , my hair is too oily. but if i mix the shampoo/mask with another company it's perfect. i suppose it depends on your hair. it does miracle on my daughter long and full hair, the serum just gives the good finish to the routine, no need for a lot of product, just one push

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I was hesitant to buy this because I was afraid it might be too heavy in my fine hair, but it’s not. When my hair is dry, I warm a tiny drop between my hands, and then lightly smooth it over my hair. It take care of fly aways, and adds shine, without making my hair greasy. I was familiar with the scent of white musk before I bought this, so to me it’s a huge plus. If you don’t know what white musk smells like, maybe test a product from a different line and see what you think. I like to use a little on my arms too, for the lovely, musky scent.

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Wow amazing product, will buy this package again😍 it helps the skin to build again and you will feel relax and use it in the daily routine , it will refresh your skin and the quality and size are good for personal care

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

the best thing about this serum is the smell, it smells woooooooow. it hydrate the hair. better use it every day for a good result

Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Perfect for my hair type ( dry) it keeps the hair smooth I use it on wet and dry hair and my hair looks shiny, light and I can style it easily

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

I really like this serum/oil. It makes my hair very soft, with volume and smelling incredible. I like the ingredients in it and how natural it is. I'll buy again!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I tried Kundal shampoo and condition, now ordered oil. I so much love it. Smell is like luxury brand perfume and keeps on hair all day. I definitely will order more!