Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Honey & Macadamia, Shampoo, 16.90 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

After trying out Kundal conditioner, I have decided to buy a shampoo, too. It foams well and cleans hair very thoroughly, even after one wash. The bottle is nice and the pump is very practical. The smell is strong and powdery, and I like white musk better. I will buy it again!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I have heard so much good stuff about Kundal from a few of my friends and after trying it myself for a week, I finally understand the rave about it! What I love is that it does not contain any harsh chemicals like parabens, silicones and its nice white musk scent makes me feel relaxed and pampered during shower. My hair is also more nourished and has a healthy shine. So happy to find a premium quality product with a reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

My hair was dry, brittle, and fluffy, and from the first day I felt a difference in my hair, moisturized, glossy and healthy hair. the is very large, and the price is very suitable, I recommend it ... If you benefit from my comments, please like and thank

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I like the smell of this shampoo, it is more a perfume scent and not « baby powder «  as written on the package. It smells really good. The dispenser pump is very handy. It goes well as an everyday shampoo for my thin long hair. I would consider repurchasing thanks to its nice aroma ❤️

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Good packaging Great, long-lasting scent Good for oily scalp - not oily but smooth Some other shampoo for oily scalp make the hair too dry and not smooth during washing hair. But this product is perfectly good for using daily on my sensitive and oily scalp because it's mosturizing and not irritating Highly recommend !

Posted on May 27, 2022

I liked the scent:) I’ve tried white musk one which has Avery strong smell. I like this one better. It moisturize and smooth your hair. The quality, size and price are entirely satisfactory. FYI: I was surprised that it was in a box lol

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

The Shampoo is really soft my hair and doesn’t leave it dry. The smell is sweet and you can easily fall in love with it. Recommended

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

4 stars just for how great it smells! I love the fresh scent so much. As a shampoo it’s fine but it doesn’t do much for my curly hair. I use it occasionally when I want a more intensive cleansing as it’s not very hydrating. I would say if you have normal or oily hair this will work great. And again, the scent is really great!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very excited to try this, i has rare reviews. I wanted to buy macadamia shampoo but the one available on our markets are too expensive and not much choices available so i came to my favourite app IHerb and found this great product with amazing reviews😍. I will try and will let u know but i’m confident already 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This shampoo has a lovely, baby powder scent which makes your hair smell good. It has a great composition, especially for sensitive scalps. But it makes my hair so soft, that it falls flat and loses volume, which I don't like. The price is great for the size you get - 500ml.