Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Honey & Macadamia, Body Wash, White Musk, 16.90 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

i love this brand, tried the shampoo trial then buy standard size and now I buy their shower wash, to enhance shower experience, their perfume smell made me feel so good! if this information helps, please press Yes, thanks so much! if this information help you, please press yes, thanks so much!

Wing Wong
Posted on May 14, 2022

KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Body Wash comes in a big plastic pump bottle. It is easy to press out the desired amount of body wash every time I use it. The body wash lathers well and has a wonderful scent. I have always love the delicate, floral white musk scent hence this body wash has becoming my favourite from the first use. It made my body clean, fresh and moisturised. KUNDAL Honey & Macadamia Body Wash - White Musk is truly a perfumed luxurious bath at an affordable price tag.

Posted on Jul 29, 2021

The product came within a box that was made of thick cardboard. Currently, I found I don't need to use a lot of products to thoroughly clean myself. Pretty good and fragrent! But as someone with very dry skin, I would have liked it more if it was a bit more mosterizing, but overally pretty good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I like it it create afoum and it has a nice smell well reorder and i like the bottle alot you can reuse it good bumb👍🏻

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

This is my second bottle, will continue to buy. Lovely scent and very moisturizing for summer months. Can’t comment if it’s good enough for the colder weather. Will see and update.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

This is not the first time I have already purchased this product, the price corresponds to the quality, thanks to iherb, I will order again and again

Posted on May 24, 2022

The white musk smell is so nice, and it's mild, but long lasting on your body.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This one smells so good, i recommend to everyone that likes musk. Good!!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

nice scent, big size, and clean very well tho, my scent just so fresh

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Great scent , not to overwhelming. Lather well and do not make dry skin