Page 1 - Reviews - Kundal, Honey & Macadamia, Body Lotion, Cherry Blossom, 16.9 fl oz (500 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I love the cherry blossom smell of this lotion! I've been using it for 2 years now. The lotion is quite consistant and very moisturizing. I also bought the shower gel of the same scent and feel that my skin stays moisturized throughout the day.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

amazing very good for my skin I really like it I am going to order more. I didn't give more stars just for the price not to raise. the size is very large. I am going to use after every shower. its quality is amazing. I think it's used for all ages

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I ordered it because i have been ordered the body wash i though it's smells the same but it's definitely different scent ,the size is good,and the packaging is good.

Posted on May 17, 2022

an amazing lotion, the smell is really nice and makes my skin soft

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

The cream gives amazing moisture and the scent of the cherry blossom is stunning

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

love the smell, has a floral smell. Moistures the skin well and smell lasts alot

Posted on Oct 6, 2020

the ingredients are really great, but the smell is not the best. I will try another scents from the company because the cream himself is good.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Strong and amazing smell, very oily

Posted on May 2, 2022

smell good. soft and moisture on your skin

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

I think it's my new favorite body cream ❤