GH

Posted on Jan 25, 2022
So cute and smells so good.

This is my first time trying a Japanese shampoo. I bought this based on the packaging because it's so cute. I've only used it once so far but I already love it. The scent is so nice, I was trying to figure out what it was, and I would say it smells like a mix of apples, strawberries, grapes, and florals. It's a very pleasant smell, and not too overwhelming. It is a bit more expensive than my normal drugstore shampoo, but for the size, it is I would say that it's an okay price (for my budget at least). As for the quality, I think it is quite nice, it makes my hair feel very light and clean and it lathered quite nice too. All in all, I would say I really like this and I will most likely repurchase it when I need it again. (Also sorry I ripped the English label off but I added a pic.)

a48db009-fa5b-471f-9230-88ea66a247ba
54658a48-53ec-4012-b9b5-e07a26f769a4
784b8a4e-708c-4c96-8c2c-006255cf2152
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I got the matching conditioner. Love the combination for amazing smelling and feeling hair. A little bit goes a long way and it left my hair feeling light, clean and smelling great. The scent will linger for about 24 hours.

Posted on May 19, 2022

package received in mint condition, and within a week, as expected of iherb😊 will update one i use it.

b345d480-f38b-46ba-b117-f5aaa8461064
Ornexi
Posted on Nov 4, 2021

Very enjoying this one, smells great, ingredients are suitable, after using this my hair feels like silk, very healthy and light.

Posted on Jan 19, 2021

I love Ichikami shampoo and conditioner. The fragrance of this product is amazing. And the fragrance stays in your hair for a while! Makes my hair soft and smooth too. I stocked up this time because I cannot find this any other stores around here. Hope iHerb keeps selling this brand!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Lovely shampoo! Perfect mix of moisturizing and cleansing. Will repurchase!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

great Japanese shampoo for your hair with a cherry blossom

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Smells amazing but a little drying for my hair type.I should have got the one for moisture. Recommend if you need something lightweight.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

Wonderful smell and works well. Doesn't require too much shampoo to get a good clean. The scent is floral, kind of rosy, and quite strong, so it lasts a while. I love this shampoo!