Page 1 - Reviews - Kitsch, Exfoliating Body Dry Brush, 1 Brush - iHerb
GH

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I am an experienced dry brush user and this one might just be good for someone with very sensitive skin. The quality is good, I like to hold it in my hand but it doesn’t exfoliate as good as other brushes I have tried.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Been using it every night before going to bed and my skin feels more smooth and clean! Even brighter. Best purchase for my skin

Posted on May 17, 2022

Such a great affordable dry brush, it is a nice soft and gentle feel but still strong enough to exfoliate the skin.

Posted on May 14, 2022

The use of it is easy and the size love it it doesnt feel too harsh on the skin and gives a gentle massage

Posted on May 16, 2022

This is a decent brush, however, it seems a bit soft to me. The quality is really nice though!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

The brush is too soft (I know it's a soft version, but it's far too soft for a body brush) and the brush's hair is constantly falling out.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Very soft and nice for my skin!

Posted on May 15, 2022

Solid, good quality, comfortable to use, good size.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The Moroccan loofah alternative is quick and easy to use. And you will see that your skin is shiny and uniform, the quality is above excellent, the feeling of cleanliness and the benefit from it. With use, you will feel a difference that is not normal.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Small in size, excellent quality, gentle use, and the bristles are soft and not harsh on the skin