GH

Posted on May 6, 2022
I love these sauces

I am no longer following a ketogenic lifestyle, I instead am maintaining my weight and choosing good quality foods. I enjoy eating Chinese food like general tso, but I've had to learn to make a healthier version at home. General tso has a really high sugar content so what I do is make brown rice, bake bell and evans chicken tenders, microwave broccoli and oven bake a healthy egg roll then toss this amazing kevin's sauce on top! I do use more than two tablespoons, the taste is so good! I feel the price is a bit high for the size, but if you follow the serving size it can last many meals. Make sure to refrigerate the package.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Love this stuff! Discovered the sauce when I purchased a package of Kevin's Korean BBQ Chicken. Did some research and found it could be purchased separately, but could not find it in local grocery stores. Happy when I saw iHerb carried this product. As always with iHerb, price was extremely competitive and sauce was delivered within 2 days of the order.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Great taste. I used this sauce for marinate pork and chicken then stirred fried with vegetables (leek, carrot, bell pepper,etc.). It's a little bit sweet and salty with taste of ginger.

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

being more "natural" and sugar free kinda takes the "kick" out of it. it's nice, flavorful, nice arome and viscosity, but for such a small portion i would say some liquid smoke with some garlic and ginger wouldnt have done the trick...

iReeRee
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great taste, size, package, composition, quality & ingredients. Benefits : Can be used in recipes, diet frequency as u like, follow the serving size

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Tastes great, tried it with back ribs and it was delicious

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Excellent flavor with the lemongrass ingredient. Not too sweet or salty and the thickness is perfect for any type of meat that is used.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Could’ve been good but i hate the texture and the flavor is not authentic

purelake
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Love this sauce. Goes well on so many things!