GH

Aliaq8
Posted on May 5, 2022

I used half the dough to make a pizza, size was good for 2 persons (the whole amount is good for up to four persons) and the rest I cut into 3 mini pizza doughs and saved them in the freezer. I want to try this as a bread .. it really tastes nice. good quality ingredients and the recipe was so easy to make I used nothing but my hands.

59dfe102-3d09-4e68-b015-44fb2ec384fa
b32002ca-0e31-4b34-8f50-de74f9604180
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I'm not sure I'd use this as bread, but it does make excellent small pizza bases! Rather than rolling it out and cutting it as directed, I divided the dough into 12 equal balls and flattened them with a tortilla press (wrapped in parchment). It was simple and effective! Will purchase again.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I made a pizza from this and it was great - excellent quality, huge for one pizza and the benefit of being super low carb. It seemed small from the package but made a large sized pizza. Tasted close to a normal pizza but uses better ingredients!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is great for those watching their carbs. I made the bread in squares and stored it in the fridge until ready to eat. It is good toasted. I would like to try it as pizza crust.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Tastes pretty good. I enjoyed baking these im not going to lie it was fun and easy lol. Good price for the amount you get. Loved it

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Judging from how popular this flies off the shelf, I believe this product should be good. At least it provides flexibility for me to make plain bread or pizza.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I don’t know that I would use this as bread but it makes great mini pizza bases!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It was quite a challenge to prepare and i wasn't able to make as much as it said on the servings guide. Taste was okay and it's good for sandwiches. It's very heavy though.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

The taste is okay. Its a bit soft and cakey for a keto bread. Could imagine adding some sweetener and use it as cake base.