GH

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I'm happy with the purchase! I added some of my own essential oils to the water. I feel like the price is reasonable for the amount of epsom salt you receive. I just ordered my second bag.

4af41994-3c9e-465d-b2ac-ab49c84d230a
Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this! It smells really nice and relaxes my feet. I use it to soak them before using a foot file and it makes all the difference. If you do a paraffin bath afterwards as well your feet will be soft as a baby's. I have it 4 stars because of the packaging; the resealable seal was faulty so once I cut the packet open I haven't been able to close it again. So I had to poor it into a different container. Will repurchase although not for a while, this is going to last so long!

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I'm really happy with this epsom salt cause it has both the tea tree oil and epsom salt making it fantastic to soak feet it. I used it once a week to soak my feet. I add about half a cup to 2 litres of warm water and leave my feet to soak for half and hour, I then scrub and moisturise my feet. It's heavenly, totally recommended.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I loved the scent of the foot soak! Very minty and it felt invigorating on my legs. After hard workouts, I loved steeping my legs in warm water with a scoop of this. However, the price is pretty high considering how much you get. If it wasn't for the price, I would repurchase over and over again. I recommend trying it out.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I really appreciated the eucalyptus which gave a more refreshing fragrance than would be with tea tree oil alone. Really helped after longer hikes - I noticed my feet recovered much quicker after a soak.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is a very nice soak care product for foot. The smell is nice and refreshing. The size of the product is right. The packaging zip was not strong so had to move to another container but the it is very relaxing and feels good.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

My feet are easier to clean and exfoliate when I soak my feet in solution of warm water with this powder. Cane in a big bag so this lasts a long time, very economical!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Great product! After one soak, my feet feel great and smell odor free!! Shipping was fast. I plan to order some more to give to family and friends! It's better than bath salt or soaps.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Smells good and feels great! I'm not sure I noticed a difference in just one soak as the package claims, but I like it!

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

This is the best ever! I will continue to buy this product as soon as I run out. It helps dryness and relaxes your feet. I am a happy customer. Thanks