GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 5, 2022
とても素晴らしい!

This works very well. It is important to wear gloves and this can make it a bit inconvenient. But, the results are good and do not make it seem obvious the colour has changed. It can be used to create a gradual darkening of hairs. I like to keep some grey hairs and this helps me do that successfully. There is no bad odor. I do recommend shaking the bottle well and being careful squeezing because it might come out too fast and be wasted. It is possible to leave it in the hair for more than the recommended time to have a stronger absorbtion and stronger effect. However, be aware that it can stain, so use dark materials when drying hair or using while wearing clothes.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I was suprised but it actually works. I use it like 4-5 times a week. One shampoo lasts about a month, maybe little bit more.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It works exactly as it claims. I am Asian (if that matters) but after just 2 washes, I could already tell the difference. Now, I just use it once a week for maintenance.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

As someone only recently turning grey/white the concept, price and ease of use really is what drew me in. Now after much testing and attention to results I can say with confidence that it works best used daily and will provide with a less than obvious result. At first it was easy to say it wasn't working at all but its not meant to. It builds and covers gradually so use more often can really yield pretty specific results but you have to be persistent. My hair color is light brown in winter months and dirty blond in the summer (the sun lightens my hair a ton). This worked great and giving me a natural looking beard color when used 5 days a week. Trying it for 7 days a week made my beard too dark. It will dye your fingertips and fingernails and take a day or two to get rid of. An instructional point they make is to not use your fingertips but only your palms to work the product into ur beard. Good luck with that. I just use latex gloves to apply, problem solved. Also, after you apply the product its best to wipe away and excess on your skin, ears, lips, nostrils etc. Sometimes it stained. Other times it did not. Overall good experience and I will continue to use it.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Description Triple Patented Formula With Hemp Oil & Arginine For Strong, Healthy-Looking Hair Gradually Reduces Grey Subtle, Natural-Looking Results Gently Cleans & Revitalises Hair For Any Shade of Hair* Haircolour Shampoo Natural-Looking Results First Shampoo With A Brain® Breakthrough triple-patented formula reduces grey a little bit with each shampoo. Control GX is the first and only gray-reducing shampoo that gradually reduces grays while it cleans and revitalises your hair. Control GX Shampoo has a breakthrough triple-patented formula that provides subtle, gradual results so you'll always have a natural look. All this by doing something you were going to do anyway - shampoo your hair. Get The Look You Want: Just use it instead of your regular shampoo until you like what you see. Keep It That Way: Then alternate with your regular shampoo to maintain the look you like. There's never been an easier way to control your gray. Reduce your gray a little bit with each Control GX shampoo. Best for Light Brown to Black Hair. From the experts at Just For Men. *Best for all shades from light brown to black hair. Results may vary on naturally blond and red hair, or hair that has been previously colours. Do not use on hair that has been lightened, bleached, highlighted or coloured blond or with henna.

Posted on May 13, 2022

i just got it,i need to stop dye my hair first,then start to use control Gx shampoo ,the box image is different i don know becouse is from korea ?anyway i will buy again if works for me thanks for fast delivery.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Product exceeded my expectations and delivery was quicker than expected Thank you I’ll be re ordering soon!

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

It really works nicely and makes the hair darker/ dark gray

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

very good and i recommend it's better than regular hair coloring.