Page 1 - Reviews - Julian Bakery, Pure Monk Liquid, 2 fl oz (60 ml) - iHerb
GH

Posted on May 2, 2022

Sweet! I use only 2 drops to sweeten my coffee. Taste great in latte and cappucino. Not at all like the stevia. Doesn't have the weird after taste. Just that in the tea or coffee without milk will have a little bitter taste exactly like the real monk fruit drinks. Would like to try on desserts. Will feed back after trying.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I just tried 5 drops with earl grey tea, the taste is really good! Bought it on sale 38% off. The taste is good, the packing looks of good quality, the ingredients are natural and keto-friendly. Only downside is that it's quite expensive for its size but let's see how long the bottle lasts.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Ok, so I've tried so many different kinds of zero carb, low calorie sweeteners. I'm on keto so I've been needing to find a staple sweetener for my teas and coffees. This is the first sweetener that is as sweet as it claims to be! With the Sweet Leaf Sweet Drops, 5 drops is the recommended serve. I can't even taste any sweetness with 10 drops of the stuff! So I add 20 to my hot drinks. This Pure Monk though... Says to add 8 drops and I did. And the sweetness is actually too much but yummy! So next cup, I added 3 drops and it was perfect. I have tried another monkfruit liquid from iHerb and while the taste is fine, the serving is 8 drops. I do 5 of the monk then 10 drops of the Sweet Drops. Anyway, the taste is the best with this Julian Bakery Monk Liquid. Tastes like real sugar, honey in fact. Also has syrup consistency. No weird after-taste. Highly recommended. And it won't leak in your handbag due to the quality lid. *please toss me a like if this helped you in any small way*

a4afe6b5-32d6-486a-9b73-401358cdef08
Posted on Jun 24, 2022

To me, it's the best sweeter out there. I prefer monk fruit to stevia or erythritol and this one being pure monk fruit without additional ingredients is great! Even better in my opinion than the powder one of the same brand! So easy to use and it literally takes 2 or 3 drops for me to sweeten my drinks. It tastes so sweet! Not necessarily the bestest with acidic drinks like lemonade, but for coffee or tea or even sauces, it's amazing. It's pricey, but since you use so little it lasts a long time. I love it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Good product. Like it. for me is good enough sugar replacement. I bought this pure extract just to try it. Buying for the first time

Posted on May 8, 2022

Great for coffee and baking cold drinks and anything you want to sweeten. Just great

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Good

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Tasty

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

pity it has strong aftertaste

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Korean

It is good because it is very sweet and does not have a bitter aftertaste even if you add just one drop to a cup of unsweetened cocoa. As it is a liquid type, it is more convenient to use because it does not melt or clump like the powder type. I have also tried the powder type with Nahangwa and inulin mixed with other brand products, but this product is much sweeter and more delicious even with a small amount. The only downside is that the quantity is really small and very expensive. I bought it for about 25,000 won during a special discount, but if I get a discount with this amount again, I want to buy it again.