Page 1 - Reviews - Julian Bakery, Paleo Protein, Egg White Protein, Chocolate, 2 lbs (907 g) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Aug 3, 2021

Tastes so good even mixed in just water! Creamy and chocolatey - a great way to get in some extra protein on those days when it’s a challenge. I especially like having a glass mid afternoon to hold off the late afternoon snack attacks. Great in smoothies or with almond milk - or with water.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

People were right in saying that its a little savoury but I personally dont mind it! Its kinda just like chocolate with sea salt. I was also worried about an eggy taste before trying it, but am happy (and relieved )to say that it doesnt, just a sweet, mild chocolate flavoured protein that I actually look forward to drinking. I also really appreciate how it uses natural sweeteners instead of sucralose so I can bake with this safely! Do note that the nutrional info on the website and on the package is different though! (120kcal, 25g protein on the actual bag)

Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Great product taste good definitely better than whey and the best thing no soy and no stomach issues a little bit expensive but I think it's definitely worth the price

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Love the taste of this protein, not too sweet and quite chocolatey, I usually top it off with more cocoa and PB powder to make it taste richer as how I like it. definitely will repurchase and highly recommend. Mixes easily too.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

This is the best flavor which I had tried different brand. Strong chocolate taste, even though use monk fruit sugar, I think it may a little too sweet.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Best quality protein powder and tastes great! We were using the vanilla flavored but tried this and love it! Doesn't have an aftertaste and has clean ingredients so it's a winner

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

PERFECT for wraps, i've made an amazing chocolate blintzes with it. see in the picture below. All you need is to mix it with water, though once i added a bit of almond milk, it was much better. it's really big for one scoop. One scoop is only 112 Calories and it comes out really hugh.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I've been ordering this for years and the most recent batch I ordered had a different strange taste. I opened the other box and it was the same so it seems like they've changed the flavoring. It's a little concerning for me because I don't think i'll continue to order it if it's like this.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Fantastic product! Easy to digest, extremely filling, very chocolatey taste and not overly sweetened. This is my favorite PALEO friendly protein powder. I’m so happy I found a supplier as I can no longer get this product at my Canadian Natural product retailer. I will continue to use iHerb. iHerb’s delivery of my products were faster than they had or go ally estimated. Very satisfied customer!

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my absolute favorite egg white protein. It tastes the best and mixes really well. Unfortunately this has been unavailable for some time.