GH

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 6, 2022
Good

I like these ones more than I liked the peanut butter chocolate ones. these are a little sweeter and have less of that protein taste. they are so filling and dense, so if you are running out of time and need sth quick, these help a lot. I use them for hiking or when am so hungry and need something to get some energy before a workout or any effort

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

3 stars for the natural ingredient list, no more cause of the taste. Tastes like cardboard with an undertone of dates. Some berry sourness maybe, but there’s no berry sweetness or white chocolate anywhere to be found.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great product will buy again. Good taste and good snack size.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

I did not enjoy this flavor at all. It's very dry and I only ate it because I paid for it. Their other flavors were much better. I think the other flavors are a completely different recipe because the texture is totally different on those too.

Auto-translated from Japanese

It was a new product and there was no review, but the raw materials and price were good, so I bought it. You can feel the deliciousness of the material without being too sweet, and it is very delicious! The texture is like a carrot cake, not a net or crispy one. It's recommended because you don't have to worry about it melting in the summer or spilling it.

Hikari-N
Posted on Nov 21, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

The sweetness, aroma, and texture of dried fruits make it delicious and easy to eat. Other than that, I can hardly feel it. I'm happy to be able to take dietary fiber together.

49e0621e-2d2a-4e9a-881a-bf5f4816f381
2fa7833e-e25c-4751-b5e7-50a440e96d3c
6aae34a0-2bdd-4ebf-b574-dba5e83c8315
KozyKozy
Posted on Oct 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It is a soft bar that is easy to eat without being hard or sticky. It's sweet enough and really delicious. A repeat purchase for sure.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

It's a very body-friendly taste and texture, whether it's a natural material or not.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

I was a little surprised because it didn't taste as I expected. They say the ingredients and quality are good, but they're not good. Citrus is much better

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Delicious taste, good quantity and high quality I highly recommend it