GH
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I like trying out new toothpastes and have always been very happy with jason's products..in fact powersmile and seafresh are two of my all time favourites..This one has a fresh taste and leaves your moth feeling fresh and clean and it is in no way harsh feeling..very nice! I would like to bigger size if possible though..

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I was attracted to this product after reading the ingredients and because I know how beneficial is coconut oil for the teeth, used since ancient times in Ayurveda for oil pulling. It is also made in the USA, is cruelty free and contains no fluoride, parabens, artificial sweeteners, SLS, gluten, propylene glycol. I was not disappointed from this purchase and will definitely become a regular customer of this toothpaste. It particularly liked the smooth, clean and gentle aftertaste on my teeth. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Wow!! I have been using fluoride free toothpaste for years. This surprised me! The flavor.. I love it! Fresh, minty but not strong. Very mild coconut, which is good. (I don’t really like coconut). Leaves mouth and teeth really clean, gently. I say all ages could use this. Good package and cap, ok size. Really high quality. This is my favorite toothpaste this far!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

It is with gratitude that a toothpaste exists without this usual dental product (floss, rinse, etc.) ingredient (usually a gmo sweetener) that is also toxic to all pets (don't kiss them after brushing with this ingredient from other toothpastes) and for our household we simply rather not use products, foods, toiletries with it as an ingredient!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

The flavor is unique. It tastes candy to me that I wanted to swallow! 😆 But coconut oil is very good for our oral health, so this really is such an amazing product. My teeth feels really clean and this doesn't have strong mint taste which I like, so it's very gentle that I think kids also can use.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This toothpaste actually has a good taste and all of the healthy ingredients to keep your mouth clean and fresh feeling. I have found a new toothpaste that I plan on ordering again and again. Great product!

dbfea897-f0d7-4015-bc1e-eba98cebe0a0
Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I recently started using the red colored one and I’m loving it. Works like how a toothpaste should and way better than those over the counter purchased ones. And there isn’t fluoride in this toothpaste. Just awesome!

45270e4c-a3fc-4842-9efd-9a4fbc05cedd
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Great quality tooth paste. What a wonderful combination of coconut and mint. Brings out a special flavor. Uncommon in toothpaste. Gel cleans teeth squeaky clean yet gentle on gums. Daily use makes my teeth more white. After effect is really fresh and clean.

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Its unique flavor combination is delicious, mind you; I don't eat nor swallow it. I'm super happy to find I don't develop an allergic reaction to it as I do other toothpastes. It gently cleans away mildly & has neat packaging!