GH

DonnaNitza
Posted on May 23, 2022

Absolutely happy to have found this toothpaste. Keep your teeth clean, slippery, help control tartar deposits. I like the combination of green tea and cinnamon which is expressed by an interesting and expressive flavor (taste), which is also not as intense as mint. I also like that it foams well and rinses quickly.

e543967f-708d-4700-a6bb-e10e60badaf1
e1c2a7f7-5e7d-49b6-ab3d-677f5e223301
77312233-a37b-4273-a224-b97cb4ae0304
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This toothpaste tastes better than I thought it would, much better than other natural toothpaste. It is also comparably priced. I have only been using it for about 2 weeks, and already I notice less sensitivity. I will know the next time I go to the dentist if it really lives up to its promises of healing receding gums. Will keep using it.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I have some gum issue and I use it for daily . I doesn’t feel much special about it at first but I changed the toothpaste one day and my gum start painful and bleeding again so I knew that this toothpaste works well!! Hope it helps to relieve your gum issues too!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I used this product for the first time and found it was of my taste. Found the Tee Tree Oil is also comfortable for the mouth. Cinnamon flavored tooth paste is great idea. I brush teeth with no paste first and then use the paste then. Tartar control paste is ideal for the finish and this is as fresh as spearmint one.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

After Jason toothpastes I can’t use other ones for the following treason: 1. Whitening toothpaste of Jason w vanilla really helped to whiten my teeth; 2. the beginning of tooth decay and yellow lines in the teeth are gone; 3. In the morning I use this type (green) of refreshing paste (blue one), and before sleeping whitening. 4. As a readily healthy, fresh and white teeth!😍 Tap on like if my feedback was helpful:)

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Rarely do we find a toothpaste we are excited about. Toothpaste are clinical products that are supposed to do the job - clean teeth and gums. But this toothpaste variant from Jason’s with Tea Tree oil and Cinnamon leaves a pleasant medicinal aftertaste. Gives you confidence and makes brushing your teeth something you can actually look forward to!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Flavor- fair, but you do feel the ingredients are natural Use- for teeth cleaning Quality- satisfactory Size- ok, but would be great if larger volume Package- decent Benefits- clean teeth, also some whitening noticed Composition- natural stuff, gentle Age- for everyone who expects a natural toothpaste Also suitable for sensitive teeth

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

I am running out of my first tube of toothpaste and have already ordered a second. The paste lathers well and has a slight cinnamon flavor, but that doesn't bother me. The paste refreshes the breath well. Does it remove tartar? For now, it's hard for me to say because I only use it for 2 months.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022