GH
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 23, 2021

This is so good! Why I choose this vitamin D? I have a vitamin D deficiency, and 1,000 IU is perfect for everyday! Also it’s in extra virgin olive oil! The oil is perfect for our body’s. Before I started to take it, I had an orange color in my palms, after a lot of search I found that oils are help the orange color to disappear. And yess! Its help. I recommend for everybody want a good vitamin D.

913eb388-c0e9-4727-aa9b-3c39ee3165d2
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

The quality of a product matters and I have wondered if a vitamin D supplement really can affect bloodwork. Well, my wife had a so so read, and then after supplementing with Jarrow for three months she is told that her vitamin D levels are excellent!! So it has worked for her! Worth noting I use the Jarrow 2500 IU during the summer and then add this one, an additional 1,000 IU in a separate meal during the winter. For her to grt to perfect numbers took three of these. Same formula just a different amount. Since this is cheap and a low dose, it gives the chance to be real precise with how much D you want. If 3,000 is too much, one can just take fewer pills. If 1,000 IU is enough, then this one container can last aong time. The size is great for swallowing, and the dosage should depend on the vitamin D bloodwork.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
1,397

Posted on Aug 29, 2022
1,397

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Great choice!. Some times I switch supplements brands to compare and this one it's always a great alternative. I love the fact that is a soft gel cap not mixed with fish oil.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Both my husband and I take the Jarrow Vitamin D3 because of a vitamin D deficiency. Both of us have seen improvement on our blood tests.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Jarrow brand is the best. This vitamin D3 helps correct my Vitamin D deficiency, and is a very good bargain. Helpful especially in winter when light levels are lower.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
1,957

A staple in our cabinet. I take anywhere from 1,000 to 4,000 (winter), and this one is perfect. My son and husband take these as well. great quality.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

It’s almost impossible to get enough vitamin d through sun so a great product to take. Everyone can benefit from a little extra immune support and the size makes it easy to take several at a time.