GH

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if this review helps you in some way :-) The oil in the capsule gives a strong sensation if you pop it in your mouth, so try not to. I bought it to help soften my scar tissue on the inside of my lower lip resulting from a fall a few months ago. I have been taking 1 to 2 pills daily for 5 days now. The scar tissue actually seems to have soften a bit. Could be the effect of this pill and serrapeptase combined because I bought and started on them together. I will continue taking them hoping my scar tissue will shrink to an unnoticeable level.

facf6768-8f06-475d-a631-5f5d8266f3f9
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Seems like this is the best vitamin e around, I am taking it to increase my uterine lining as I am going through IVF and my lining is on the thin side. I hope this will work. I don't taste the vitamin so it is very easy to take after meals.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

just got it, seems to be good quality product. was recommended by my nutritionist as it has a perfect ingredient list and dosage of actives. Size is fair, one package will be enough for the whole prescribed period. Taste is ok, doesn't really small like anything. Taking it in a morning with food and a few other supplements.

656c65c3-12e2-4ca7-be98-d87e39177cc0
8f5508df-745c-477d-91b1-d5719f579406
3bc5b0f2-a67e-479d-9fc1-0d850bfced13

I began using this product to help with hair fallout. I won't say this is the only cause for the lesson's repercussions and regrowth, but I believe it is a major element. I tried a couple of other brands and didn't get the same results as when I went back to this one. This is a fantastic product, in my opinion! Best quality.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had been using an alpha-tocopherol Vitamin E product at 400IU per day. I made the decision to switch to Toco-Sorb, after learning more about the metabolism of all 8 forms of Vitamin E's. Toco-Sorb provides balanced doses of Vitamin Es, and I don't need more than 1 capsule a day based on my dietary linoleic acid consumption.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Vitamin E has many benefits but most supplements do not cover the tocotrienols. Vitamin E comprises 4 types of tocopherols and 4 types of tocotrienols. Most Vitamin E supplements only contain tocopherol/s. I don't know how to analyse quality but see this product as being one of the more comprehensive.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I read reviews first before I placed an order of this vitamin E. I tried once a day in a week,resulting acne breakout all over my body. I stopped for a month and take it again once/twice a week. Dr.Eric Berg said it helped with the scar on the lungs after you got covid. It’s true!I stopped coughing and no more scar on lungs (X-ray result).

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

In my opinion, you shouldn't take vitamin E from tocopherols only (the form available in cheaper supplements). the right way to supplement it is with a mix of tocopherols and tocotrienols, as it is provided in this specific supplement. This is what I take and what I recommend to my clients (I'm a Health Coach).

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I just receive it, I will try then I will write my feedback, fast delivery thank, I just want to know why the price is changing every couple of days. I choose this one because this is more natural, small capsules, nice dosage, more benefit, package good, I will see what the benefit, no taste

0775a05f-3b82-4179-ae37-13adc7ba0b29