Page 1 - Reviews - Jack n' Jill, Natural Toothpaste, Flavor Free, 1.76 oz (50 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This small tube of toothpaste is exactly the product I have been looking for. As the mother of a little boy with Autism who has been aversive to using toothpaste this works well. He is still sensitive to the sticky-ish texture but I can smear a little on his toothbrush to encourage him to use it. I really like the fact that it’s tasteless, clear and easy to hide. If my review was helpful to you please give it a thumbs up :)

Posted on May 30, 2022

It is much cheaper to purchase here from iherb than in stores, so we do buy from here. The size is a tad smaller than regular toothpaste but again you need a pea size for regular brushing. I use it on my 5year old and it has kept her teeth really healthy and clean. The taste and quality is good. And I like that the ingredients are better compared to those dyes, colour filled kids toothpaste.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I am very happy with my purchase of Jack & Jill tooth paste. I was diagnosed with an allergy to essential oils, so finding a toothpaste with no flavoring & very few ingredients was a must. My favorite thing I like is the fact that it is a gel. I purchased 2 tubes as I do not want to run short while waiting for my next package to arrive. Thank you for having a product that suits my needs as there are very few toothpastes for adults without flavourings & fluoride that suited my needs.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

my toddler's favorite toothpaste, the fact that it doesn't contain taste makes me love it, as my toddler doesn't like artificial flavors . The texture is a bit thicker than other toothpastes, but because of this it's easier to put the amount you want in the toothbrush

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

It’s a good toothpaste for kids according to its’ ingredients. I can’t say more because we just started brushing them and it’s hard to say at this point. It’s tasty and safe if swallowed so we decided to give it a try. We like it so far!

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

its really great, good and save for our kids. its natural and make me feel save to give for our kids. l always use this toothpaste.

0950288a-1826-46ba-a8b1-ea64d07e9e03
Posted on Jul 5, 2021

It’s safe if swallowed and makes baby’s teeth squeaky clean. I mix with with other flavors to keep my baby interested in brushing teeth. It seems small but lasts long since babies need very very little amount.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

this is a toothpaste for those who prefer not to accustom their child to any taste. absolutely odorless and tasteless, but still does its job well

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

We bought it several times for our toddler, it’s good that has no flavor, natural toothpaste, safe for kids. And for sure we will repurchase it again and again

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

My 7 years girl doesn´t like any tooth paste except this one. It is "Flaver Free" but tastes sweet. I choose this because it is Fluoride Free.