GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Aug 11, 2022
12,412

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who loves makeup. I am so glad I bought this. I will be buying two more for Christmas stocking stuffers. I like the way it separates my lashes if the mascara I am using looks too clumpy. The product seems sturdy and I am glad that it comes with a protective cover.

Sophia
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
2,791

Clever useful tool to comb eyelashes after applying mascara to ensure lashes separation abs to remove any clumps. This tool is in metal and this makes it more effective than the plastic combs usually sold for eyelashes; has a perfect ergonomic design and to me it’s both really useful, affordable and long lasting. I use it as directed, when the mascara has not dried yet so that it is easier to separate the eyelashes without causing any damage to them. After using it, I clean it and store it all way ready for the next use. I am super satisfied with this product and recommend it! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance 😊

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

A wonderful product for anyone who gets scared every time they try to apply mascara. The horror! The crumbling! A cluster of 3 huge eyelashes; instead of princess eyelashes... Panda eyes! No more! lol At the end of the application, you simply brush the eyelashes with this device, and all the remains of the mascara stick to it. The fears are gone! :))

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I just love it! The quality and the size are just perfect to help me when my mascara doesn’t want to. It’s very easy to clean and I also use it to brush my lashes naturally after a shower or after a face cleaning. My best $3,54 investment so far!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Wow! This really works. I previously bought an identical product for my daughter that was 4 x the price and thought I would try this more economical one for myself. It works really well. I hate those little blobs that my mascara sometimes leaves on the ends of my lashes and this removes them easily. It separates the lashes and fans them out so they look more even. Very nice.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love this product! I've had always problems with my mascara clumping together, it's so time-consuming to separate individual hairs from each other. This tool have been so useful at removing the clumps and separating the hairs. Just gentle when doing it because if you do it forcefully you may end up taking a few hairs off especially when mascara is dry.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Such a simple thing but a brilliant invention. I have always had a problem with mascara clamping up but now i can separate my lashes so well,really happy with this item

451bfa37-fe1b-4476-9b83-a6dcfe783a84
Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Quite a nifty product, does help to separate lashes and makes mascara look a lot smoother overall. Shape of the comb doesn’t match my eyes though (I think I probably just have weirdly shaped eyes lol), so sometimes it takes quite a few strokes to really get the lashes separated. Also, the prongs of the comb are a bit sharper than I expected them to be for a product that goes so near your eye? But overall, I do think the price is quite worth it for a product that you can use daily and really helps with clumpy mascara! Also you don’t find that many lash combs out there that feel this sturdy so I think it’s still worth a buy!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

I really like this one, I used to have an issue with mascara getting clumpy after I apply it and it doesn’t look natural. Now I use this after I apply my mascara, wait for a little and then apply a second coat of mascara and VOILA gorgeous looking eyelashes. The handle and shape of the tool is a bit inconvenient to use so you have to be a little careful, other than that it’s fine.