GH

CynWatt
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
ANTI 'EYE'GING IN A TUBE 😍

I was attracted by the high content of propolis in this eye cream: a whooping 40%. I've been looking for a slightly heavier (more moisturising) eye cream for my mature eyes. I normally use a lighter eye cream like the Sympli Eye Gel for the daytime and this propolis eye cream for the night time. This eye cream is firmer and thicker in consistency than most other eye creams but not greasy. No noticeable scent. It moisturises and plumps the skin under my eyes, making it look more refreshed by reducing the appearance of fine lines. I've been using it nightly for more than a month. I can tell that my eye areas are smoother, less obvious fine lines and less crepey. This has become my go to anti-aging eye cream. I am impressed by how comprehensive the ingredients are. Ubiquinone (Idebenone), copper tripeptide-1, acetyl hexapeptide-8 (botox in a jar) are all powerful anti-aging component. Packed with different kinds of fermented filtrate as well. I have not found anything better than this. This is the perfect eye cream for mature women 😘

e54e6a48-750b-4245-9956-a2d836aeb0d9
d93f236f-030e-4372-b27c-23418bb21abc
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I would say it is an average eye cream, I using it 2 months, but can't see any difference, maybe it suits more for mature skin. The cream absorbs well and texture is very light. I tried to apply into the face skin, but I had a slights redness, so quitted.

e97b95c4-b885-44bf-884f-1f087eff013c
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is the perfect eye cream! Moisturizing and the texture is gel-ish. Perfect for my sensitive under eyes! I noticed that it plumps my under eyes and brightens my under eyes. The size is good since you only need the tiniest bit! I use this every night and I love it and highly recommend

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I’ve been using this one for over six months now, just ordered my second one because the tube is pretty big compared to other eye products and that makes it extremely affordable. I keep it in my fridge to get a cooling effect when I apply it. Doesn’t have any scent. I can definitely see a huge difference for the better regarding dark under eye circles, puffiness and lines. The quality is amazing, great ingredients that nourish and provide protection for this gentle under eye area.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

It is a great cream. After six months of use mostly at night, I have noticed a reduction in the small lines around my eyes probably in part because it goes on so smoothly. I’ve noticed that the skin under my eyes feels more robust as well. So, just the facts: It is a very smooth-spreading cream, with excellent hydration. It has no appreciable scent. It has a wonderfully light feeling on the skin. It can be a little stinging if it gets in the eye during application, but I haven’t had any problems with it spreading after application.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Not greasy or oily. Absorbs well. No scent. Appears to work as haven’t noticed any increase in wrinkles & been using for 1 yr+. I also use it in eves because I don’t like a thick night eye cream as it gets trapped under my skin & creates little pimple-like bumps.

Posted on May 18, 2022

This is a great moisturizer ! it visibly shows incredible results almost immediately! for me it showed immediately after 24 hours of applying. I applied under my eyes and along the smile lines. it is scent-free, and I use it in my evening skin care routine. the texture is very light and not oily, so I think it suits any season. it's small size but hight quality. recommended for women age 40+

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

If you struggle to find a cream gel that is moisturizing enough, this is def the one! It is as close to oil as a cream gel can get without being sticky and uncomfortable. It glides on nicely and does not dry matte, which I appreciate. The difference between this and oil is that it doesn't migrate into my eyes and irritate my vision, and I pat it all along the lower lashing and practically in my eye to begin with. It's unscented and extremely soothing. I love it!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I have been using this for 2 weeks. I can already tell it is super hydrating. The cream is soft and very lightweight. It takes a little time to dry on skin so I can apply makeup, but not a huge issue. The size is amazing too, much more than I expected from the picture. Definitely worth the purchase. Since it has only been 2 weeks, I don't see significant difference, however, I can tell my eye area is much more soft and feels hydrated.