GH

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This moisturiser grew on me. I am on my secind bottle and im starting to see and appreciate the benefits. Quality is great and i love how it is packaged on a glass bottle. It makes it more hygienic for me. Size is good as well, value for money and suitable for older age like me.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Large glass bottle with nice scent very and convenient to use. I use it every day, sometimes it can pinch, but still there is no redness or irritation. Very satisfied

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Absorbs quickly and well moisturizing. I've brought a lot of products from this brand now and love it! It also comes in a very pretty bottle.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Love that toner. It won’t be enough to deal with all the exfoliation, but it helps ease the tightness. I love that it’s not sticking at all.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

I like that it has a thicker consistency as most Korean toners do. It absorbs into the skin well and leaves the skin plump and hydrated.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

The fragrance/ flavor is a bit too strong to my personal preference. However the texture of the product is good, I use it right after shower and my skin is hydrated. Consider the low price point, it is ok!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Use it daily and helps my skin feel tight and clean.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love the smell and it moisturizes my skin. I would definitely recommend.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great product. Recommend for the use. Fast shipment.

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good product. Felt nice on face.