GH

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

The best product i used for my skin! The scent was fresh and nice the quality is amazing the size is little small for me i think its very good to all age the package came safe my skin benefit a lot from it it’s moisture thick and very good to my scars i have no concern about it and it fit my sensitive skin

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I liked consistency, my face feels hydrated but not creamy. I live in very hot humid summer all year with combination skin and this serum is not greasy, which is huge plus. I would suggest to apply it after cleansing and toner, before sunscreen (in the day) or your night cream (in the night).

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Very pleasant floral scent. I really like it, it's different from the typical serums that I've used, it's more of a creamy consistency. It is soft and does not leave the skin feeling sticky. It feels like it absorbs into the skin well. Only downside is that it feels like I need to use a little more than I would a typical serum.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

It exceeded my expectation..it hydrates the skin with no oily feeling. the smell is not strong. one my favorite to apply on my skin. I will repurchase including the other product.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Keeps facial skin hydrated,it leaves you feeling pleasant, it has a discreet smell, it is wrapped in glass, not plastic. Little of it lasts for a long time.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This is my first order of this hyaluronic acid. I like the size and the package, the bottle is comfortable to use. I like the silky feeling on the skin.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This is good for the price, although I do prefer the previous brand I used that were sadly out of stock. I do have very dry skin though. Has a milky appearance, quite thick, has a pleasant fresh subtle scent, feels nice on application and absorbs well.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

High quality hyaluronic acid. There is a bit of a scent. I like to use it before makeup to minimize texture.

d0f8a19b-28e8-468f-99f3-3e28937acfc2
Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Daughter is now using this (after stealing mine lol) and fine lines around her eyes have completely disappeared - She's 39.