GH

4.2
  • S
Posted on May 8, 2022
Magical!

I love instanatural products! This is by far, the best moisturizer I've used, and it actually works as a peeler. Magical peel:) Amazing! I've been using it for the past 2 weeks, and it is literally magnificent. The results amazing, the skin is hydrated, and at the same time feels freshly renewed. It is odorless, no scent at all, small amount is needed, day or night, just use an spf during the day.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

You may benefit from it if you have hyperpigmentation and and acne markes and helps in texture skin It may irritate your skin in first used but after couple times your skin will get used to it ,if your skin is sensitive and redness continues I recommend using moisturizer before it Results will appear in months and half Good package and the scent is good

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This serum has a faint scent which some users might not find very palatable but the texture of the serum is smooth and creates a smooth canvas under makeup, so I would say that the composition is cosmetically elegant. The packaging is ideal as it is dispensed from a pump so no bacteria is getting in!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The moisturizer is very nice and prevent some of my blemishes from getting worse in the scent is a bit harsh but doesn’t last long down quickly the container is easy to use but I would rather it be a glass bottle instead of a plastic one. The cream doesn’t irritate my skin although it is sensitive and it absorbs quickly

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I like the fact that this solves my acne problem. I don’t like that the moisturizer clumps on my face if I put face oil on afterwards. I need the face oil because my skin is so dry so I wish it didn’t clump as I rub that in. It’s not a strong scent. It doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I don't use it much because I don't like it's texture so much. It's like not greasy and not moisturizing but still feels too "wet" on my skin, not well absorbing... and the smell is yuck... I prefer a more pleasant texture ... I can't use it often enough to see the benefits

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Great product for my rosacea. Natural ingredients and the scent is almost non-existent. Great packaging. Easy use with a pump, little goes a long way. I can see the difference in my redness and it calms the skin.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

to be honest i really like this it really effective to my acne, and i feel all my scars red marks on my face slowly faded i feel sime changes to my face.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

The title of this is very very misleading!! This is not an azelaic acid moisturizer, it only uses a very weak derivative! And also in a very low concentration. Very disappointed! Don't make the same mistake I did and throw money away on something that does nothing at all!

94eff569-cfad-407a-b271-b3abd089e74d