GH
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Good mask as is- not particulary a night mask. absorbs pretty quickly and this is the only reason I remove one star. The composition is great but the texture is quite jelly. I think that it is a good one to layer with retinols or after a chemical peeling,

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Use this every night to seal in all my skin care. I can’t do without it! Scent is nice & I love the moisture it gives.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I love Innisfree green tea skincare products. Besides this mask i have also moisturizing cream and eyes-face ball. Mask has light texure and light pleasant scent. I like to use it when I suffer from rediness, irritations, pimples on my face. Just leave it for night and in morning skin looks cleaner, moisturized and with less inflammations. Its also great if you just want to moisturizr your skin after hard day. In the mirning skin will be very smooth. I love it and am very happy i bought it before it sold out.

2306ec3f-27e8-4365-b5d3-b015f44a9930

This mask has a gel cream consistency. It’s heavily fragranced. But smell is delightful. It’s the last step in my evening routine. A little goes a long way. So this 80 ml might last about 6 months. I don’t use it every night. And honestly I don’t see much of a difference whether I use it or not. I’d rather buy the green tea seed serum instead by the same brand. The mask has no effect on my skin.

Posted on Mar 11, 2021

This sleeping mask is fungal acne safe and also safe for sensitive skin. It has s fragrance in it, which I usually avoid. But as I did not have any bad reactions, I still use it, as it really helps retain the moisture in my skin! I wake up with hydrated skin and not dehydrated skin as I used to before using this

Posted on May 4, 2021

This is my 3rd time repurchasing this mask. It's so good, you just leave it on overnight and it calms down any inflamed pimples and redness in ur skin. I wake up every morning and my skin is smooth, glowy and more even toned. Works perfect for reducing the size of pimples overnight as well.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

This was my first time purchasing this product and I definitely like it so far.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Great product and doesn’t leave my face Feeling oily or greasy.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Loving the scent, it is very relaxing and soothing for bedtime use

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Life is changed)) and now I can not go to sleep without my lovely night cream)