GH

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I'm always thrilled when I have the option of buying a green version of a product. The filters are good for loose tea for both just a cup or the whole kettle, they have a large capacity. Tea doesn't escape the filter. I very much recommend. Please press like if you want me to add pictures for my review 🤗

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like the size of these quality unbleached tea filters, large enough for a tall cup or teapot these are made from eco friendly forrest trees and no aftertaste from other filters I have tried, package quantity is a good price for the value ! I do use regularly, I recommend.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

They're really great for loose-leaf tea, and I haven't had to worry about leaves falling out when I place the entire bag in a tall mug. They are quite big though, so I'd suggest using it primarily for big cups or teapots for tea purposes. I really like that the filter itself isn't plastic and isn't bleached paper :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

these are very long tea bags and we love them. great quality and they are very good for big mugs and cups and flasks. i recommend them and will buy more of them. Update: I did buy more and I love them.

ee3c05b2-7a0c-476b-bb35-e2b0a3c893e5
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use this last winter for my tea and love the size fit my tall glass so well. It made no taste to my tea love that!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Very nice tea filter. They're thin enough that all of the tea's flavors can be released, but they're tick enough that they don't tear easily and you can even knot the bag if you want to submerge the bag all of the way.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I love these tea "socks" for using my own herbal blends. I am very happy with the quality and the natural materials they are made with. I compost the whole thing once used:)

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I use these every day for loose leaf blends when I want to keep the tea steeping while I drink. Totally flavorless, hardy enough to reuse. It's hard to find tea filters that aren't creepy!

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Couldn't find any product better than this for the purpose of making tea that often can't be filleted properly due to micro parts in the tea herbs.