GH

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a good mask, intense moisture. I put this on every night for 5 nights before my son's wedding and it really gives a dewy complexion, Love the rose scent and if you store it in the fridge it is so very refreshing to put onto the face after your shower and relax. Remove after 20 minutes and rub the rest of the mask from the packet onto your body so not to waste it. Please click like if this review helps you, thank you.

fbead9dc-0f10-4b18-9add-8c31b07ed425

I really loved green one from this brend so this time I ordered pink. Price is great -less than 1€. It has 25ml. TIP1: For an extra cooling and soothing effect, store your masks in the refrigerator. TIP2: Soak cotton pads in the essence and store in a ziplock bag to use as a DIY sheet mask, or even as a replacement toner for future days. Recommend!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I'll definitely be buying more of these. I'm not normally a huge sheet-mask fan, but I'm a sucker for anything rose, and this smells A-MAY-ZING and left my skin feeling soft and smooth for days afterwards. This is going to be a great little indulgence for the weekend!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Bought this for my grand daughter as a gift for her visit. She liked the mask, thought it worked well, was convenient to use, compared to her other mask choices she liked it and would use it again. She thought the scent was very refreshing, quality at a great price.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I bought this as part of a present for my friend's birthday. I intend to buy several more, in different fragrances. This one, Rose, is the first and is a large packet which looks impressive. On offer, it was very cheap, and I look forward to collecting all the others. This one contains rose flower oil, and geranium and citronella, so I am confident it will smell wonderful!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

This beauty mask has a delicious scent due to the aromatic essential oils in its ingredients. The lovely floral perfume has a very calming effect. Great value for money!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

This mask with the rose scent which is my favorite. The size and the quality are fit me very well. This mask moisturizer, gentle and fix my sensitive skin by reduce the redness. I used this after the cleanser, and apply routine skin care after the mask. Recommend to put in fridge before apply, it’s so refreshing.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

i tried all the sheet masks by idealove and this one is one of my favourites! the rose scent is amazing, left me with a soft, glowing skin, no irritation or any break out after the use. good quality sheet mask, i would purchase again and already recommended some girlfriends :)