GH

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Nice smooth texture that absorbs fully. Not as hydrating as the honey serum but definitely still hydrates and I noticed a brighter skin tone! My mom has really dry skin and loves this stuff. I have oily combo skin and it works equally as well for me with no breakouts

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This serum is really easy to use. It is easily absorbed by the skin. It is never greasy or sticky. It has a very good moisturizing effect. It can be applied in the morning for half a day. The effect of the material is also very good. Okay, will buy again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I like this serum. It's hydrating but at the same time quite light, it doesn't feel greasy on you skin. I have a combination type skin, acne prone and yet I enjoyed it. Also it helps to even skin tone, improves the general condition. It has no scent which is very important to me and makes it a good choice for sensitive skin. It's a universal product, you can use it day or night. I recommend it, most of the products of this brand are totally worth trying!

Posted on May 13, 2022

I have sensitive skin and break out easily on my forehead and like this serum because I don’t get any bumps on my forehead. It is moisturizing and does not clog my pores. It is not too oily either. I also like that there is no strong scent. I have and will repurchase.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I am in love with this product. It is a beautiful, light, hydrating, brightening serum that I believe any skin type could benefit from. I love the pump packaging and it has been lasting me for a long time. While I mostly just wanted this for the hydrating ability I thought it would bring, I have noticed other benefits like an overall brighter complexion. It is gentle and great for sensitive skin as well - this will not break you out. Overall a great product for protecting the skin barrier and soothing my skin.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

After I tried the I'm from Rice Toner, I really wanted more products from this brand. This serum is super light and goes well after the toner. I have super sensitive skin so the products I chose all have to be no fragrance, no alcohol. I also don't like lotions on my face so serum essences, toners is what I go for. Loved this product, will be on my regular rotation for sure

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Light to non-scent. I use it with whichever products have the possibility to irritate my skin. So super recommended for sensitive skin. Guess it's reasonable for the quality of its beneficial ingredients and its size. The noticeable thing that I go insane for it is its package design.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

I loved this serum! It applies nicely onto the skin, layers well with other steps and doesn’t have any scent to it. I would prefer if the size was the standard 50ml bottle because it’s a bit pricey. The packaging is nice and minimal. I hope they update the ingredient list here because there’s no tranxemic acid in the version I received, but it’s still a hydrating and brightening serum that has a little of occlusivity to it. It’s gentle, easy to use and didn’t cause me any sensitivity.

this serum can give the natural glow. But i think even it 30ml it finish really quick because texture is thick. But i love the result. I will definitely buy again.

a892fee5-5e27-452e-9741-a255df5324ad
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

On application it feels great on skin, I use every serum with HA so it seeped easily onto my skin, never used without. The morning after the skin was soft yes, but I had small bumps under the skin, like pimples that about to emerge, and gave me texture after I finally got my skin to feel more smooth, this saddened me. I would say this serum may be too much for combo acne prone skin so proceed with caution because you might break out.