Page 1 - Reviews - Hurraw!, Lip Balm, Earl Grey, .17 oz (4.8 g) - iHerb
GH

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I was skeptical that this would actually smell like Earl Grey tea, but it really does! That alone was enough for me to love this lip balm. Formula is on the thinner side (kind of oily, but not in a bad way) and fairly moisturizing. Feels light on my lips which I like, but is shinier than I was hoping for. I like the ingredients and would buy again, but only if it's n sale. at $4+ it's a little pricey for .17 oz of product

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love love love this balm! I had it in my bag with me and was using it every time I walked out of the house. The smell is everything! I love the smell of earl grey tea when I drink it, and this smell is somewhat similar, bergamot smells so nice! And about the balm - it's perfect for me. It is oily and not sticky, does not need reapplying in an hour. Also I like to apply a lot of it, and it does not leave a white residue. Just bought 2 more. Also I really appreciate the small and flat packaging! For me it's definitely a plus.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Smells absolutely amazing. It's not a common scent, I'd describe it as a bergamot-infused black tea scent, but with zero sugar or cream. It's not sweet at all, and in fact has a slight peppery undertone. I love it, but it might not be for everyone. I think it'd be good for men, or anyone who doesn't like floral/sweet scents on their lips. Moisturizes at just the right level, not too greasy or thick but light and comfortable for several hours. My favorite lip balm at the moment!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this brand of lip balm! I've been using it for years. I used to buy it at my local co-op but I moved and no stores near me sell it, and it's SUCH a favorite that I found it online! I have it in most flavors/scents. I tried Early Grey several months ago and liked it enough to buy it again. It's really subtle - smells just like the tea. There's minimal flavor. All of the scents have the same silky smooth, moisturizing formula. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a smooth, creamy, *vegan* lip balm!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

This is the second time I'm buying this. I just couldn't forget the faint bergamot scent that comes from this lip balm. Really love how it moisturizes my dry lips well, while smelling this good. The slim packaging is a bonus too - easy to slip into your pocket and carry around.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

Very earl grey-y. The bergamot scent is very nice. The size is smaller than I've imagined but it's no big deal- means I could finish it quicker and get a different scent ;) Function wise it works like a any other regular lip balm, fairly moisturizing but not too greasy. Would recommended it to anyone with dry lips

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Awesome lip balm, long lasting and love this flavor! Love the ingredients and appreciate they use organic ones. I've used the same lip balm for nearly a decade but this brand and it's unique line of flavors has definitely converted me especially with this one. I can't wait to try the rest I ordered!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Earl Grey tea is my favorite, so I couldn't pass up an opportunity to get an Earl Grey lip balm. So it's was interesting. Texture and moisturizing effect was great as always, but I can't say I loved it, because the scent was just a bit off. I did use it fully, it was an interesting experiment, but for next time I'll probably stick with classics.

Posted on May 15, 2022

It has a unique smell. I really love it and suggest it to my friends. They also love it and ask me where is for purchase.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

My favorite scent of the Hurraw line! Smells like a lovely cup of earl grey tea or kind of like froot loops cereal. Glides on easily, nice and moisturizing and I love the thoughtfully designed packaging.