GH

Posted on May 12, 2022

A caution: it burns the throat, in a very good way! But it's a very good product. I take it on the onset of those little annoying cough. I love the taste and it's a good change from the elderberry syrup that I also take. I love it that it contents apple cider vinegar and propolis to help with the immune system.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I did cough till it take my breath away, That Syrup was only help. It does not taste pleasant to me. I drink it straight from the bottle just one sip and it help with all my respiratory problems and cough. Never will be without it.I order 4th time already, my husband take it too /hate the taste but love result/

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This worked really well for my dad's bronchitis. Would repurchase for respiratory health. Although it smells very vinegary and it stings the back of your throat.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

While the taste isn't great, the effects are! Felt a chest cold coming on and took this and felt better almost immediately.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

It does everything it states. Quality packaging, prompt delivery. Affordable medicine, ingredients are quality mixed and honey is soothing for irritable throat

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Quality product and the health benefits are noticeable. The taste of the syrup is pleasantly nice and easy to take when needed.

Posted on May 8, 2022

maybe it helps a little. my dog don’t really like it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great for relief in chest

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

top quality product.....tastes good.....helps when sick

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This is a pleasant tasting immune support syrup, i drink it at the first sign of respiratory problems. It works for me.