GH

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
Прекрасно!

I am 62 years old. Ak. I work hard in the sun. I get tired a lot. I have been using the cream for four years. Like very much. I use it as a day and night cream twice a day. The cream is light, well absorbed, does not create a film on the skin, a slight delicate smell. Good for dry skin and fine lines. Very satisfied. I recommend. The result of the application is in the photo.

c1088bee-7643-429a-92af-c08951ff12a8
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

this product is for sure 😃, it freshing up ur face so good 😊, I use it morning and night, it doesn't not irritate the face, and it have no bad scent, it has a lot of benefit for the face, the package was really nice, the size is big, and is a good moisturizer

8a560776-cd98-446e-a9f2-90a379c1b03d

The price is very good and the quality so gorgeous the size is large not what i think , it came with nice package and the stuff safety , when i use the cream dose not smell any scent it was amazing and the composition and texture is very rich i use the cream for long time and I didn’t have a sensitive effect on my skin , moisturize and benefit is so high , the cream is perfect for all season especially winter time and all age

28956f38-4a69-437a-8267-02e582b556ff
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I like this product because it has no scent and it makes my skin look 77 yrs old face look younger. It is so nice to put on my face in the morning. The texture is smooth and it helps with moisturizing my dry skin. I have used it for many years.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

This is a wonderful cream that I use daily. It is creamy and not oily. It goes on smooth and my make up stays on nicely over it. It moisturizes my skin and works great in the summer and winter. It makes my skin smooth and soft. My wrinkle seem to dissapear since using this product. I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. I will continue to use this product as my skin is improving using this cream.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This cream is great. I use it as a night cream on my face and neck., and wake up with skin feeling fresh and moist. The container is a good size and a little goes a long way. The cream is unscented so suitable if you're sensitive to perfume. Will be reordering this again and again :)))

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I really like this cream. Great for everyday use and is a good size for the price. scent is kinda weird but not a huge turn off. Good ingredients. Doesn’t moisturize much but good for sensitive skin tho and has good texture doesn’t feel oily. Great benefit and packaging and composition and last long age

cc5fb9d9-e1da-44f2-b644-6e3dbd9d37e0
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

The consistency is pretty thick, though it's not oily and doesn't leave any oily residue on the skin, therefore works great for oily skin. I find it hydrates very well and works post shaving for men too! Also the price is very good for the quality given!

415e009e-8b21-42d8-9d2f-fb71cb6e3f6a
f92d0b80-9e33-448a-86db-547f2efccfb0
HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Very good face cream. Good hydration and really reduces redness (I have rosacea that mostly shows as redness); the size is great and it lasts me about 3 months of daily use. I've been struggling with dry spots on the tops of my cheekbones lately and this isn't quite heavy enough to heal them but it works great on my "regular" very dry skin. The scent is a pleasant, mild herbal smell that you can't smell once you apply the cream to your face. It's a lotion texture, not very thick, and spreads very easily, not greasy, oily, or heavy feeling.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good quality face cream; large quantity for good price point with amazing ingredients & formulation. My skin is dehydrated & sensitive, and this soothes it well. However, the addition of urea makes the product smell a little gross & that alone puts me off from using it. I also wish this were packaged with a pump rather than a jar, for sanitary reasons!