GH
Based on 1,062 Ratings

4.4
Based on 1,062 Ratings
Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I just started eating this for stomach ulcer and stomach problems .I read that it can act as birth control so please take care if you are trying to conceive. I've not seen much effect at the moment probably need to eat for a longer time to see the effects. But so far I have not have any unpleasant side effects

671fd983-ac89-4082-9e03-bc2c047a5066
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

After two weeks use, I see clear improvement on my skin quality and I got less pimples when my period came. The ingredients don’t look too nasty. I’m planning to buy another jar as soon as this one is over. Only minus point may be the taste if you take some time before swallowing.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Neem is best known for its anti-aging properties. Due to its antioxidant properties, neem protects the skin from harmful UV rays, pollution and other environmental factors. The vitamins and fatty acids in neem improve and maintain the elasticity of the skin, reduce wrinkles and fine lines. This make you and your skin look rejuvenated and youthful. Neem is also beneficial in fighting against fungal infection. Its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties keep the harmful bacteria and fungi at bay. Thus, it protects the skin and keeps the skin related diseases away. I like this product as I only have to take One a day unlike other brands that require more than one per day.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Good quality of ingredient. package well sealed. skin was improved. as long as I was taking it I didn't have acne or rash. taste is OK. only thing I don't like is that I have to take many pills. however its tolerable given its medication not a dessert. don't think I'll buy this supplement again

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

I bought this supplement to help with sibo symptoms because the diet alone won't cut it. The product seems to have done a nice job and I noticed an improvement. What I don't like is that the pills are a little difficult to swallow, I would prefer capsules.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Whenever i have a pimple and i drink this at night, the pimple swelling is gone by the morning. Also it helps with my menstrual period. The first day it’s kind of dark as it release and detoxify my body.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Great for clearing up some minor complexion issues - shrinking pores on nose etc., in addition, it has great works great to boost your immune system which is something everyone needs now with all the flu and viruses circulating.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

I love this brands toothpaste, so trying out their neem capsules. I will be trying this out as a part of a herbal protocol to try and reastablish my shifted microbiome.