Page 1 - Reviews - Himalaya, Licorice, Organic Digestive Support, 60 Caplets - iHerb
GH
TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I love Himalaya brand, their herbs are always good quality. As a mum of a special needs child, I'm permanently under the stress. I make a one month course of Licorice root to support the adrenal glands twice a year. Not for long-term use. Licorice root also have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial effects, that's why it may ease upper respiratory infections, and aid digestion, among other benefits. I have a pot in my house in cold and flue seasons and use it with the first symptoms. Stay healthy!

Posted on Aug 5, 2021

This is much better than the other brand of Licorice I usually buy for my Duodenal ulcer pain. If this can calm the sharp pain i get when the ulcer flares up than it's fantastic in my book. I just take one to calm the pain. I'll definitely come back for more!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

WOW! I'm really impressed with this product. The 1st day I used it I felt it's effect on my stomach. I was really impressed, usually products take a couple days or so. It says 1 a day but I feel that if your digestive system is already on the need for omeprazole using one in the morning and one in the evening will help you not have to use omeprazole. Worked that way for me (smiles)

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Licorice is not only beneficial during colds by helping your immune system to fight cold but also is very tasty! I like licorice tea and syrup but this package is convenient to those who do not really like it in liquid, like my husband )) Get a pill with his tea or water and job is done!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Compared to other licorice capsules I have used, these are more potent in terms of supporting my low blood pressure to raise to more normal levels. The only downside for this is there is no moisture absorber in the bottle, and I have twice had to throw out a 1/4 bottle of tablets well within use-by date as they get affected by moisture and go off / spoil. That is something the company needs to take care of.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Great quality product and great price. Organic and very pure, just licorice root powder and licorice root extract for potency. Reliable Himalaya quality, they are a great company and their products are very pure and often inexpensive.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This is the rare licorice that has its active components still present. Works very well for stomach and adrenal issues. This paired with Siberian Ginseng brought my period back

Posted on May 15, 2022

Took this 2 months supply to hopefully raise my cortisol level. I felt okay throughout the course. Will wait a couple of months to try another bottle since I read that licorice cannot be taken for a long period.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. thank you.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

This product works well for me, it is very good, the truth is that it digests better what I eat and it is favorable for me not to have reflux.