GH

Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021
Gives a good glow 😊

I love that it really has a rose smell unlike some other rose waters with added ingredients. When I use it on my face (which is very sensitive) it helps give me an added glow and does not sting. The only con is that it leaves my hands feeling sticky but I wash them right away so who cares lol also good for moisturizing locs!

758a8d58-96d1-4be8-9ac1-14f922b6ad4f
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I loved it so much! Quality: is great. Size: portable. My skin type is sensitive cause no harm it composed of rose water i tried the one with glycerin too that one is moisturizing too, I use it after washing my face on my face and neck. In love with its scent, definitely gonna buy it again in bigger size.

04c0e556-89d4-408d-b96f-b6dd636ce559

love it, I use it to wake myself up a bit when i study and spray generously coz I feel like it's so mild anyways 🙈 bought these 2 bottles to give to my friends, but feeling like i should've bought a 3rd bottle for myself for when I go out maybe I will when they update the packaging for the little ones as well:p the new label is prettier xd my one reservation is that the smell fades very quickly, like within one minute

9d18f3cc-f7ca-4743-a399-2c0db3fd8f2a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am in love with this product ,this is my second bottle.this product did miracles to my skin for real.I have an oily prone skin and it did really helped getting ride of my acne too fast.I use it twice day ,in morning and night time.I use a moisturizer after it because it make my skin dry. I am happy with my purchase, and will definitely repurchase again. I do really recommand . Please like if my review was helpful.

bfddc091-6ee6-404a-83d3-0a16f00d2de0
9232c0ce-9dae-4795-abda-6aa3f720e183
649c2bb2-e1b2-4f9b-ab2e-f8048d25a00e
Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Good face refresher, at one point I had the idea of using it more and using less of the tap water, in theory, this is a good way to reduce the toxins of the tap water and only use healthy stuff on the face, regardless, it can be used to wash away makeup or even seal in makeup after application! - I hope my review helped you, lovely human :)

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

Amazing quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I love how this smells and feels on the skin! I've been using it for years and it's great quality for the price. I spray it on skin and hair and especially like it during summertime to cool off in the heat. It can spray on a bit strong rather than as a fine mist so I don't use it over makeup or anything like that. I would prefer the spray to be a bit less aggressive, but that's nitpicking. The rose scent doesn't linger either.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Spritz this gorgeous rose scented mist if you feel the need to reenergize your senses. I like to spray this directly on my face to wake my self up in the morning. It smells great and is gentle on sensitive skin, whilst also moisturizing the skin. Great for all ages. Lovely package also lasts ages.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This is so valuable as the size is good and it can be used for several months. The scent is nice and I can smell a lightly rose scent. I use it twice everyday on my skincare rountine. I definitly feel that my skin is more stable and doesn't get any allergy easily after i use it!

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

You can use use this mist all over the body. This is completely natural beautiful rose scent. I had no PMS pimple or any other acne before my period. Also I feel always sooo happy when I use this for my face or for my hair. Crush your hands and spray the mist several times, then add a few drops of hyaluronic acid serum and mix. That’s the way I love when I feel dry my skin. Love this forever!