GH

Posted on Nov 26, 2021
Love to mix my personalized colour

I am at the age of 40s, Asian, have been using Herbatint for a few years to cover grey hair, recommended by my friends.  The main reason I like Herbatint because it's ammonia free  , its simple packaging, and can still be used after the bottles are opened (can use twice for short hair).  It doesn't irritate my scalp, no strong smell. The results are always satisfying. You can see the photos below, it's around 4-5weeks after my hair dye, the coverage is still okay. My original hair color is very very dark, after dying my hair with 4C + 4N, the shade is still satisfactory, and the color won't become dull. It doesn't make my hair rough. Please click THUMBS UP if you think this review useful :)

1d7719a9-5148-4d60-9e83-1eff84c86357
7b459fd7-1ed8-4123-89df-277613fde4b9
Posted on May 13, 2022

I’m using this hair color since one year , the scent is nice the quality is great , the size is good I use sometimes for two times as I color only the roots , it cover gray hair I mix 6n + 6c it gives a great dark blond near to brown color ,the package is well designed with cloves and shampoo and conditioner to use after coloring , the benefit is great my hair shin again my scalp is calm as there no chemical in it and sure it moisturize my hair , happy to find this natural product to dye my sensitive scalp .

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Great quality. The product is just great. It's good that there are reviews with photos. I recommend to buy. I recommend to friends and relatives.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I am at the age of 40s, Asian, have been using Herbatint for a few years to cover grey hair, recommended by my friends. The main reason I like Herbatint because it's ammonia free , its simple packaging, and can still be used after the bottles are opened (can use twice for short hair). It doesn't irritate my scalp, no strong smell. The results are always satisfying. You can see the photos below, it's around 4-5weeks after my hair dye, the coverage is still okay. My original hair color is very very dark, after dying my hair with 4C + 4N, the shade is still satisfactory, and the color won't become dull. It doesn't make my hair rough. Please click THUMBS UP if you think this review useful :)

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Covers all grays, doesn't reek of ammonia, perfect color for Asian hair, love not using as much chemicals. It's harder to apply without a squeezy bottle, you need your own applicator brush, but once you get the hang of it, it works well. Important to note that you don't have to use the whole box--you can use just a little for root touch ups because you use your own container to mix the solution and can re-cap it for future use.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Marwah
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I have used a few bottles already and keep recommending to my good friends. My mum has lots of white hair and it covered so well, specially if you buy a darker color. It is natural and safe, it is a bit pricy than other brand in the market, but it worths. By the way, if you have more hair or longer hair (a bit longer than shoulders) you need to buy 2 bottles for one time. So the contain is a bit small for longer hair

Posted on Jan 22, 2022