GH

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

This wormwood is excellent & very potent I m not sure why they don't deliver anymore to my country, that's very sad for me This bottle helped me with a lot of digestive problems & specially bloating Although a lot of people complain about the taste, i think the one seeking the benefits will go through the process of gulping down the non tasty but very powerful thing, i m sure the fungus, yeast, parasites in there won't be having a feast when you ll see & feel the benefits, you won't pay attention to the taste

This is excellent. It has become part of my top 4 herbs, must have for me. Originally purchased to make organic perfume (which I did, it was awesome!) but I found a very unusual use for this which is why it is part of my personal pharmacy. I found this a lot better (more effective) than the organic capsules from a different brand. It is quite expensive as I can use a lot of it, and I put it in empty capsules because this is the most bitter herb you will ever taste, so be forewarned! 1 drop on the tongue and the taste is 1000 times more bitter than dandelions, for sure, and it lingers. But it is very healing plant. Just read up on it, read the warnings and side effects and see if it is for you. This is a high quality brand, my favorite, really. I hope it is always available here. :)

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

good quality product, great price in comparison to similar products. I use 10 drops and combine them with a shot of water in order to drink all at once. Otherwise, I can't drink it. The taste is awfully bitter, but this is a remedy. I'm eager to tolerate the taste, cuz my digestion has significantly improved since I started taking it. Less bloating and gas, and pain (I also excluded dairy, gluten, and sugar as much as possible). It was recommended by my nutritionist to deal with gallbladder dyskinesia and gastritis

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Such a wonderful taste! I never used this before. I had COVID, and once this product arrived i started using it and i am certain that's what made the virus go away so quickly after that. Absolutely recommended, the quality of this product seems impeccable to me! Take care!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This product definitely helped my intestinal issues. They say it’s not recommended for long term use so I only used for about 4 weeks, not sure when it’s safe to continue but when I find out I will continue. The taste is pretty extreme but I’d say it’s worth it.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The product is all good, but the flavor is sooooo strong... I bought this for my son cos he can't swallow pills and I am finding hard to give it to him cos it is difficult to camouflage the STRONG flavor. It is the first time I buy wormwood in drops so I am not sure if they are all so bitter.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Easy to use website with many valuable filters to help in searching. Pricing for everyone from budget too expensive. Arrived on time and very well packaged. Quality of product is good, the products tastes DISGUSTING but anything that is good for you tastes terrible LOL Feeling protecting having this once a week.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Wormwood is our substitute for Ivermectin. We have only been using for a short time so we are not able to give a use effectiveness review at this time. We can , however, state that IHerb is offering an pure product.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I started to get flu like symptoms on Sunday night. I began to take wormwood. Over Monday and Tuesday I continued to have symptoms - Tuesday I spent the day in bed sleeping most of the time. I woke up on Wednesday with all symptoms gone.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I'm very satisfied with the quality of this product. I recommend it for everyone.. I can feel the benefits 😍 its bitter in taste but the aroma is good and it helps with digestion