Page 1 - Reviews - Haruharu, Wonder, Black Rice Hyaluronic Essence, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
GH
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Hydrating without being very sticky and just overall makes my skin feel so fresh. I love to try new skincare products, but this serum will probably always be part of my routine. Quality and big packaging, the composition is gelly and it's moisturizing on the skin. The lavender scent may cause irritation to sensitive skin, but i found it pleasant. I use it in the summer season as a moisturizer and i skip the cream and go for spf directly. Benefit - plump skin with no texture.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I love this essence. Unlike most Hyaluronic acids the formulation isn’t sticky at all on the skin. It goes on like a dream and doesn’t pill under my sunscreen/ makeup like other Hyaluronic acid serums and essences I have used in the past. Really helps to fill in my pores and helps give that glass skin look. The only negative is the packaging. While beautiful, it doesn’t store well. Regardless the formulation is so good I will continue to repurchase.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Been wanting to try this as I heard a lot about this brand. This is a light weight essence but I think it can serve as moisturiser for those with oily skin. I have dry skin. But since it is summer now so I sometimes use this as moisturiser when I don’t feel like having too much on my face or if I plan to apply a moisturising sun screen after. Packaging is cute, like a rice grain (but cannot stand up as it doesn’t have a flat bottom)

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I’ve heard good things about this brand so really wanted to try it. The consistency is really interesting, runny but not toner-like. It gives me hydration and the whole packaging feels simply luxurious.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

really light gel serum type product. good hydration. didn't like package, thou it is pleasant to hold, but how to storage it i don't know it can't stand just lay. strange solution, but good product.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Very light refreshing quality serum with no scent. Will be god for any age, will be suitable foe sensitive skin. Better for a hotter season, moisturizes well enough, pleasant texture, fine for frequent use. The size if a tube is really practical.

Posted on Jun 8, 2021

Love the shape of this product. It fits even in the smallest purses, and also makes a great travel pack item. Has a slight smell, but nothing allergenic (for me). The product is thick, but absorbs nicely. Can’t make a huge difference between other hyaluronic serums and this, even though is a little more expensive thank others. Don’t know yet if I would buy it again, but it serves the purpose.

Posted on Apr 11, 2021

I love overnight hydrating masks in the winter, but this "cream" almost makes them unnecessary! granted, this won't heal your ills if you just slather it on dry skin: it needs to be applied to damp skin, preferably after all other skin prep, but it's ridiculous how moisturized your face feels after using this. it's healed the dry areas I had from "maskne", and my skin feels much better than it has other winters by using this every night. it has absolutely no scent, and works well over your nightly moisturizer to boost your hydration.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love love love packaging amazing as always scent of lavender as all products quality is the best ever

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Love it, and the price is great especially when on sale. Definitely a great product for summer, keeps you hydrated without the oiliness. There is a faint fragrance.